Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

passmap.jpg

This was probably about the same as our map versus Lyon, too much possession routed out to fullbacks who aren't comfortable threading passes and attacking space.

Look folks, you know the saying: they lost the battle but won the war?
Well yesterday we lost a game but heck it was one game it wasn’t the last game of the season, we weren’t relegated and there’s a few more games to play so let’s not surrender yet eh?

We didn’t play well, in fact I was transported back a few years to when we were really bad, but then I remembered we are City and we will get back to our winning ways soon.
Cheer up. Stay safe and take care.

Up to Leicester scoring their fifth goal , they had five shots on target including three penalties , we had a dozen shots and scored one , we were not out played , we were toothless up front , the fact we had to bring on a raw 17 year old to save the game should explain our current predicament , no f*cking strikers.
Not at all worried , it was a one off game were everything Leicester did , including diving for dubious penalties , went their way , i dont agree with Rodri because Leicester were not lucky , we were collectively stupid.

Pep was out thought and out coached by Brendon Rodgers.

Pretty shameful that.
I think Rodgers has done a good job at Leicester. Games like that can change very quickly. I remember thinking at 1-0 up and with very little threat from Leicester we really should have got that second goal. We didn't and then getting a pen just before half time gave them the impetus for the second half. We quickly ran out of ideas and they exposed our weaknesses with ease. Rodgers was never gonna go toe to toe but his team has the quality to hurt us when they have the ball and break quickly - and so it proved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.