Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

In hindsight Liverpool and their fans will feel Liverpool dropped 2 points at home. Just like we did in similar fashion at home against Chelsea. Liverpool fans were very quiet and subdued after the match coming out of Anfield. Coming away from Anfield with a point wasn’t a bad result in the end.
Very much like the game at the etihad earlier this season as well where we had a perfectly good goal disallowed and missed a tonne of chances.

Rodri was our best player in the 1st half, too.
The poor bloke is immense, but probably feckomg knackered. He said himself last season if CL final had gone to extra time he had nothing left to give. Add that to a busy close season and playing every game this time round, bar stupid suspensions, he is my player of the season, along with Nathan and PWalter F.

We can't keep putting on him and whilst my jury was out on Rice xfer to Arse, the longer seasons gone on, it was good business for them. He's not Rodri standard, but he is playing well and has developed under Arteta ( who BTW I can't stand).

Yes Rodri was good yesterday just hope he has enough in the tank for next 3 months....

How would any scouting pick up if a potential player can head the ball correctly, in exactly that situation? I saw him head one the other week that stopped an attacking situation.

Do some people here not even play football? Sorry to the poster but wtf expectations you guys have nowadays.
I actually meant pulled out of physical challenges. Yesterday was not his first time he had in my view

The poor bloke is immense, but probably feckomg knackered. He said himself last season if CL final had gone to extra time he had nothing left to give. Add that to a busy close season and playing every game this time round, bar stupid suspensions, he is my player of the season, along with Nathan and PWalter F.

We can't keep putting on him and whilst my jury was out on Rice xfer to Arse, the longer seasons gone on, it was good business for them. He's not Rodri standard, but he is playing well and has developed under Arteta ( who BTW I can't stand).

Yes Rodri was good yesterday just hope he has enough in the tank for next 3 months....
The guy's a Trojan. Need someone who can slot in there now and then and do a job to ease the burden.

I get that there's been a decline in terms of a direct comparison to last season but thats because last season was freakishly good. It's probably the best season we'll see in our lifetimes. Add to that the lads have already brought in two trophies this year, into the quarters of the UCL, quarters of the FA cup and a point off the top with 10 to go and its not looking to bad a season in the making. in two months time we could be sat with just the two trophies picked up this season or we could be sat here with 5. Either way I don't think we can question the effort, commitment and talent of this group. We just have to accept that there's some strong challengers this year.
Can't count those daft cups surely..your already in the Final and Semi's those are built on last year amazing squad not this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.