Smoke bombs
Klopp pumping to the crowd
Fans invading the pitch
Flares
Klopps cheer leading
Fans staying behind to see a dinner plate lifted
Running round like a bunch of whizz heads
THIS DOES NOT FUCKIN MATTER!!!!!!!
I almost feel like Pep does this on purpose to get a reaction out of the players, to say they are better than us, to raise our game. LFC you should be embarrassed, this is not a marker, a statement or bares any resemblance of what will happen next season, I would be embarrassed
You missed out booing the National Anthem. Scum of the earth.

So good to be back in a footy stadium, Nunez is small time and we will win the lot, come on you blue boys!!!

So you thought haaland had a good game don't call me a rag born and bred in Gorton followed my team all my life scrapped with the young guvs you fuckin Muppet he was shite
He went into that game with half a game under his belt. I thought he took up good positions especially in the first half but the team didn’t find the right pass.

i reckon he’ll be good once the team adapts a bit.

He's run them into the ground before the season starts so they will blow up before January as usual (they have another tomorrow ffs). Sums him up - can't out think Pep so just run harder!!
Anyway, Harland.. ,ffs what a waste!!

...heeheehehehehe

The frustrating part with Grealish is we know what he can do but like today taking easy options constantly that has to be cut out of his game. He needs to start taking risks and when the shackles are off we've a seriously good player on our hands.

I fully agree himself and Mahrez need to raise the game to get ahead of Alvarez and Foden.

The top and bottom of it with Grealish is he needs to play centrally.

Never been a left winger, never will be.

I could quibble but I think that's reasonable. Having seen Alvarez and Haaland I'm even more excited about the upcoming season than before.
Good to see some positives then. Alvarez for me is going to be immense. I’d like to see him as a deep lying Striker behind Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.