Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t like ake’s game. He isn’t individually doing a ton wrong but we always feel vulnerable and all over the shop when he plays. Not backed in any way but I always feel like we are shaky when he’s out there. Really would love to see Stones available for the real season start.
I like Ake but I thought he was really poor today. After he scored Liverpool’s first goal he seemed to fall apart and never really got it back again. We need Stones and Laporte back asap.

I like Ake but I thought he was really poor today. After he scored Liverpool’s first goal he seemed to fall apart and never really got it back again. We need Stones and Laporte back asap.
He struggled in the first half, but thought he did OK in the second half. No worse than Dias really.

Been back half an hour so apologies if this has been mentioned, sat high up in block H row GG
There was at least 14-20 Liverpool fans sat around me and the daughter, I’m pretty old school in these things and spotted them a mile off didn’t want to worry my daughter so never mentioned it too her, directly behind us on our left there 7 city stewards who obviously the club had sent understandably to help out .
When they got to leave after their third went in I asked them collectively as to how and why this keeps happening? No answer so then politely asked if they could raise this on Monday at a debriefing they probably have ? One of the stewards smiled then replied and I quote “outstanding isn’t it “ what he meant I don’t know. But great vocal support from city today regardless, and for me take the charity sheild on the road every season… but not Leicester it’s a mare to get in and out from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.