Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gob****e thing was posted awhile ago and discussed.

The joke was the impending “TITANIC SINKS” newspaper headline gag from Jim. But he’s ****ed his duties off this evening. ;-)
I missed that. So do we have a city friendly mole in Google maps?

Been to Liverpool a lot more than you , and i probably know a hell of a lot more scousers than you , watched many matches with Evertonians totally different breed from Dippers , i now live in a Liverpool post code so dont start coming the how many times have i been to Liverpool shit.
Yours is a lovely little story , but that is what it is a fucking story , no f*cking truth in it whatsoever ,but you will never be accepted by the Red Shite Cult you support , you will always be an outsider looking in ,so your the fool ,are there any more family deaths you would like to bring to the table to strengthen your views.
"Sound" , laaaaaa , wheres me shirt , no-mark , blurt , they do dat dont day , sounds a bit weird in an Oldham accent
Everything sounds weird in an Oldham accent.

Of course you do. How about some healthy debate on football as opposed to empty thoughts based on nothing?
Who do you think will win on Sunday and why?

It ignores all points thrown at it, and just repeats it's 'healthy debate on football' bolleaux.

It's a wumming troll, come on mods, just bin it. Already outstayed it's (dubious) welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.