Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Liverpool fans I know are decent people. I, unlike mostly everyone on here, don't dislike them that much. I have too much hatred of the Rags. Liverpool, for me, pale into insignificance compared to those cunts. I know the people on RAWK are arseholes, but they're not representative of the Liverpool fans I know personally. Just like people on here aren't representative of the City fans I know and who I go to games with.

I genuinely hope they win the CL final as I'd rather they win it than Madrid - fuck Madrid.

However, we have absolutely got to win the league. Oh, and I hope Chelsea win the FA Cup.

giphy.gif

They can moan all they like the fact of the matter is they only have themselves to blame not city’s dodgy handball or other referee decisions. They draw with Brentford 3-3 from 2 winning positions they drew at home to Brighton 2-2 from 2-0 up and the same with Chelsea 2-2 from two up I think they are the real league bottlers

All home grown. All want to play for Liverpool for free. Another ’great’ collection added to all the other self entitled greats the football media and their deluded fan base keep on rolling out.

All paid for by the never ending Coutinho money.

1. Virgil van Dijk - £76.2m (from Southampton, 2018)
  2. Alisson - £56.3m (from Roma, 2018) ...
  3. Naby Keita - £54m (from RB Leipzig, 2018) ...
  4. Luis Diaz - £50m (from Porto, 2022) ...
  5. Christian Benteke - £41.8m (from Aston Villa, 2015) ...
  6. Fabinho - £40.5m (from Monaco, 2018) ...
  7. Diogo Jota - £40m (from Wolves, 2020) ...
I've said it before and I'll say it again. That Coutinho money is like a fucking everlasting gobstopper with some of that lot. Well fuck 'em - I'm going to be living off the back of the Torres money for all our transfers over the next 10 years if any of those cunts mention the Coutinho money again!

The irony with that third one is that we’ve had to be a record-breaking side to win the league too, because of how good the scousers have been. The difference is we actually managed it.
Wouldn't they be record breakers themselves if hopefully they finish second behind us again with over ninety points. Don't know what they're moaning about.

Can we put to bed the myth their players are on low salaries playing for pride, last time checked their annual wage bill was 10m less than ours and their 2 best players want to be paid more or will probably leave. I heard some bullshit story about Andy Robertson on 30k (euro) pw a few weeks ago on a podcast that isnt even about sport, unbelievable.

Milner left us to go on more money at them rats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.