Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millions of fans support clubs that arent their birth place or family ties. Theres more than 20 towns/cities in England lol.

I just think us with ties think we are more passionate and proud. In the dark days I would wonder what's it's like to support say arsenal. But I couldnt dream of doing it, City is my birthplace.

But any fan can support any club with 100% commit I wouldnt dispute it. Just I cant understand it lol.

As far as I am concerned if you are a City fan it doesnt matter where you are from, you are part of the City family
Listen I have no problem at all with people choosing to support whoever they like.. as people said it’s the modern way especially with Telly exposure now which was never the case back in my day.. maybe that’s why us older fans are so big on tradition.. I know in my school you only wore a Liverpool or Everton kit and the odd England one.. never in a million years would you wear the shirt of another club from another town or City but like I say times change and youth today seem to embrace anything strange or different...
Quick story of how I can’t get my head around this new modern way..
about six years or so ago I went on a stag weekend to Nottingham.. after a boozy Saturday night we were all in a Wetherspoons or something in the city centre hair of the dog type of thing... there were two rooms in this pub.. both had early kick off games on.. in one room Forest were playing Cardiff and there was about six locals watching the game.. in the other room United were playing Palace and it was packed worse still they were Nottingham people watching it instead of the team representing where they live in the other room by the way this is Nottingham a City who has a team which won two European Cups along with other majors.. it wasn’t a little town like. Gillingham or Peterborough but a major footballing City... but like I say each to there own just don’t get it myself..

How come every move you make benefits them. Like the fucking red echo this lot

End of World Boosts Liverpool's Champions League Chances.

4UJp.gif

By incinerating their rivals, Armageddon will guarantee the Mighty Reds bring Big Ears back to Merseyside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.