mancini needs to look at himself tonight

well some of you are going to fell sick as this weekend, because all you will hear for 90 minutes is Mancini's name fucking ringing in yer ears! FACT.

Ok lescott dropped for tourre . That is why we lost ? Was it Fuck ask yourself why dzeko is in a full back position to give away a clumsy shit foul that lead to the second goal ? Micah was playing as a winger and not getting back , stop blaming Mancini and look at the 10 lazy twats on the pitch and I say 10 because Joe can hold his head up high the other 10 well not good enough

Ask your self this lads/ladies

2 O Down 35min to go he take Dzeko off and brings De Jong, on tells me we are settleing for the 2 0 defeat.

Then we take off Nasri and send on Milner WHY.

Then we take off Barry for Kolarov WHY.

3 off the worst subs ive ever seen at City, so negative its untrue.

Toure for Lescott was disgraceful.

As for Tevez he has played 12 min and 9 min as sub in the last few weeks, how would you feel when you see your side losing 2 0 and he takes a forward off for a defenceive mid player, and aslo to see Dzeko have a rubbish game on Sat and then watch for an hour toinght and he was rubbish again,

But agree he needs to go now Tevez

Also think this is just the start of thing to come, more problems than we all know about,

Champs league has come to quick for us maybe next year when we have won the league hopefully.

Pingu the Penguin said:
ellibb said:
Stupid thread

2 defo pens refused and the 2nd goal was offside twice - when the free kick was taken and Gomez was still offside when the header went in.

If anyone needs the stick tonight it's the officials.

In my opinion they were not fit to officiate a Saturday pub game never mind the champions league

Don't actually disagree with you, but we were quite comprehensively beaten nonetheless
Getting just one of those penners could have changed the game.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 am --<br /><br />
cool_blue said:
jamielowndes said:
I think what appears to be the problem is that Mancini doesnt have a Plan B. He is fine navigating a team to victory, but when it comes to fighting adversity, he doesnt yet have that formula with Man City. We'll see.

he is never come back
At half time I was trying to think of an occassion where we came back from behind under Mancini. Much as I like the guy I couldn't think of one. Then the 2nd half kicked off...

col40 said:

2 O Down 35min to go he take Dzeko off and brings De Jong, on tells me we are settleing for the 2 0 defeat.

As for Tevez he has played 12 min and 9 min as sub in the last few weeks, how would you feel when you see your side losing 2 0 and he takes a forward off for a defenceive mid player, and aslo to see Dzeko have a rubbish game on Sat and then watch for an hour toinght and he was rubbish again,

But agree he needs to go now Tevez

Also think this is just the start of thing to come, more problems than we all know about,

Champs league has come to quick for us maybe next year when we have won the league hopefully.

Tevez was supposed to come on after about 5 mins after the De Jong substitution to play alonside Aguero but he refused. That was supposed to be the second sub, get your facts right.

How was Toure for Lescott disgraceful? What exactly did Kolo do wrong tonight?

Didsbury Dave said:
The selection of kolo was a ridiculous and unforgiveable decision. We will never know but I think it cost us the game. The players on the park were lackadaisical and their heads went down.

Biggest surprise of the night was the fact that the dynamic, one touch, goal machine trio of kolorov, Milner and de Jong couldn't get us back in the game with their pace and trickery from the bench . I bet bayern were quaking in their boots when they warmed up .

Bad fucking night at the office this, an echo of Liverpool away last season . Let's hope it becomes a springboard like that one did.

Yet again we were unable to get back into a game once things had home wrong. They passed it well but we largely gave up. And theres no excusing tevez, although I'd question the sanity in going public. Our dirty laundry is now being washed in public yet again and I don't believe we will ever see tevez in a city shirt again. Mancini has limited his options by now going public. And that idiot tevez has had £20m knocked off his January fee.

To cheaply copy and paste what I've already said tonight, in short I fully agree.

imho it was Kolo at fault for the way tonight panned out. I know he is an easy target. Until the first goal we were looking good. He comitted himself to a challenge that he didn't follow through on, and backed off again 2 yards from the attacker. Clichy didn't help by reacting late either. They had too much space. Joe did well but with that much space we were fucked. When Kolo went for the guy he should have got the ball, instead he left Kompany covering him and leaving space behind himself. Leaving them to get lucky.

2nd goal, a fundamental of defending is to stay goal side of your man during free kicks and corners. Put yourself inbetween the goal and the attacker and things become a lot more difficult for them. He didn't do this most basic of things for that free kick, and it put us 2-nil down on the stroke of the half. Mancini is right, that was game over at this moment, at this level.

He did some good during the match, but nothing Lescott couldn't have done and his 2 mistakes were costly.

As for Tevez, what a fucking dickhead.

Hopefully it will turn out to be our players simply pissed off they didn't win, worst case scenario is Tevez stays for another season. Would like to think on tonight's evidence Micah, Joe and Vinnie don't want him anywhere near training. He's gone, man. Has to be. Tevez, what a fucking dickhead.

Mancini's mistake tonight was starting Kolo. What happened afterwards with subs isn't something he or anyone had planned for. Who could plan for Tevez? What a fucking dickhead.

Yaya_Tony said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The selection of kolo was a ridiculous and unforgiveable decision. We will never know but I think it cost us the game. The players on the park were lackadaisical and their heads went down.

Biggest surprise of the night was the fact that the dynamic, one touch, goal machine trio of kolorov, Milner and de Jong couldn't get us back in the game with their pace and trickery from the bench . I bet bayern were quaking in their boots when they warmed up .

Bad fucking night at the office this, an echo of Liverpool away last season . Let's hope it becomes a springboard like that one did.

Yet again we were unable to get back into a game once things had home wrong. They passed it well but we largely gave up. And theres no excusing tevez, although I'd question the sanity in going public. Our dirty laundry is now being washed in public yet again and I don't believe we will ever see tevez in a city shirt again. Mancini has limited his options by now going public. And that idiot tevez has had £20m knocked off his January fee.

To cheaply copy and paste what I've already said tonight, in short I fully agree.

imho it was Kolo at fault for the way tonight panned out. I know he is an easy target. Until the first goal we were looking good. He comitted himself to a challenge that he didn't follow through on, and backed off again 2 yards from the attacker. Clichy didn't help by reacting late either. They had too much space. Joe did well but with that much space we were fucked. When Kolo went for the guy he should have got the ball, instead he left Kompany covering him and leaving space behind himself. Leaving them to get lucky.

2nd goal, a fundamental of defending is to stay goal side of your man during free kicks and corners. Put yourself inbetween the goal and the attacker and things become a lot more difficult for them. He didn't do this most basic of things for that free kick, and it put us 2-nil down on the stroke of the half. Mancini is right, that was game over at this moment, at this level.

He did some good during the match, but nothing Lescott couldn't have done and his 2 mistakes were costly.

As for Tevez, what a fucking dickhead.

Hopefully it will turn out to be our players simply pissed off they didn't win, worst case scenario is Tevez stays for another season. Would like to think on tonight's evidence Micah, Joe and Vinnie don't want him anywhere near training. He's gone, man. Has to be. Tevez, what a fucking dickhead.

Mancini's mistake tonight was starting Kolo. What happened afterwards with subs isn't something he or anyone had planned for. Who could plan for Tevez? What a fucking dickhead.

Sorry but how was the second goal Kolo's fault. How about the one who gave away the unnecessary freekick in the first place?

dctid said:
we got a serious twatting tonight - regardless of whom played Lescott or Toure we would still have got twatted - we got over run in midfield simple as that - the Barry / Toure combo did not work - Bayern played well within themselves in the second half

The reality is that we are not good enough at this level

Bayern did their homework and Silva and Nasri were crowded out - Aguero was poor poor poor which was worryin

Players let themselves down tonight
Nasri did help Clichy in the defensive tasks; Dzeko, Silva and Aguero were really nonchalant and that is simply unacceptable when you're facing such a great team... Everyone must do the job when we're defending and these three players thought they were not concerned about helping the team !!

When it goes that way, sure Barry and Yaya were going to loose the midfield battle because they lack the support from the attack..

I hope Mancini will show them and explain to them how it's done; I'm happy we got this lesson now; 25 days before Old Trafford; if we go to the rags with a different mentality we'll be able to defeat them there !!

col40 said:

No it doesn't. He wanted De Jong and Tevez on together, but De Jong first to help calm down the midfield we were being over run in. But Tevez fucked up his game plan.

Nasri wasn't direct enough, and wasn't putting in enough of a shift. Mancini wanted Tevez, he couldn't. Milner was the next best thing we had to do this

Did you notice who was looking sharp and trying to make things happen? Yep, strangely enough Kolarov. Kolarov even got into the box. He could have done better with his shot, but hey

Worst post I've seen on BM. Well...actually, maybe not.

Toure hardly did anything wrong. You would have shat yourself if Lescott was skinned because he's too slow. Not to mention, had Robben played or came on earlier, Kompany on the right would have been better suited to stopping Robben because Robben's strong foot is left, and Kompany's is his right.

As for Tevez he has played 12 min and 9 min as sub in the last few weeks, how would you feel when you see your side losing 2 0 and he takes a forward off for a defenceive mid player, and aslo to see Dzeko have a rubbish game on Sat and then watch for an hour toinght and he was rubbish again.

I would feel like shit that I got fat and couldn't contribute as a starter because with my mentality, I wouldn't like letting another player perform better than me and not try to do anything about it. I would have gone out there with my head down and put and end to any debate, or give it my all trying, like Mario did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.