Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

Prestwich_Blue said:
onceabluealways said:
Its alright people saying Redknap as hes a decent manager. Ask yourselves this - Would he attract better players than we have to move us forward again?
We don't need better players - we have some very good ones. What we need is a manager who can get them playing well as individuals and as a team. Which is what Redknapp has done at Spurs.

Our owners don't want what Redknap can achieve they want better he would never have the pull to take us there. He's reliant on about three players - We played a virtual reserve team tonight

Failsworth_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We don't need better players - we have some very good ones. What we need is a manager who can get them playing well as individuals and as a team. Which is what Redknapp has done at Spurs.

Wish we were as good as Spurs in the leauge this season.........oh wait.
Oh dear, get lucky in a couple of games and it matters no we've played crap because we have a couple of more points than the Spurs!

Neil McNab said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Wish we were as good as Spurs in the leauge this season.........oh wait.
Oh dear, get lucky in a couple of games and it matters no we've played crap because we have a couple of more points than the Spurs!

Since Mancini took over we've picked up the same amount of points as Spurs and played only one game more. A couple of games did you say? Think again

Prestwich_Blue said:
onceabluealways said:
Its alright people saying Redknap as hes a decent manager. Ask yourselves this - Would he attract better players than we have to move us forward again?

Oh god.

The same Harry Redknapp who has managed one major trophy in his entire managerial career, and even that was swiftly followed by the club entering administration.

And the same Klinnsman with no major club trophies.

ste.sully said:
I'm not a Mancini but who would you replace him with.

Hiddink and Mourinho are my only option and they aren't really available, never mind if they would consider the job offer - so we're at an impasse.

Mancini really needs to win at least 1 of the next 2 matches really
No he doesn't, our owners will stick with this clown for far too long.

one thing worse than being a blue in the office or on site...I am a blue landlord in a pub ...I am gonna get sum shit again !!!

tevez2202 said:
one thing worse than being a blue in the office or on site...I am a blue landlord in a pub ...I am gonna get sum shit again !!!
Try being a blue over here, in the midst of all the gloryhunting Norwich fans who wouldn't be able to find their way to the swamp if you dropped them in the middle of Piccadilly gardens.

Mr Mancini is walking a fine tight rope at the moment. three on the bounce, players arguing, He needs to sort this out or it will go from bad to worse. I'll back him and get behind him and the team. but if we dont beat WBA or the Scum then I will have to rethink my opinion.

This happens in football and teams bounce back and I expect us to, some people on here need to understand just because we have all the money and we spend silly, doesn't mean were going to win all the time. and spitting your dummy out everytime we lose just makes our fans look like ungrateful twunts.

I dont beleive Jose or Guardiola could do any better than Mancini,

And one last thing if any mcfc staff/players came on here and i think they probably do sometimes, do you not think this stuff would destabalise the team??? Fans asking for the managers head!!! it doesnt make us look good really does it. as fans?

I mean if you think about it all it takes is one player to come on noseying see people want Mancini out, then tell the team the next day, then why should the team play well if the fans aint backing the manager. then say a jurno comes on see's it, its in the paper. Our teams success is in our hands guys so stop arguing and get behind the manager and the team.

C.T.I.D

Bombo said:
Sacking him is pointless but keeping him is pointless this is a classic no win situation.

It is beginning to appear that way.

However, we need to think interms of outclassing the Baggies this weekend. The recovery has to start here. If we lose badly to United, the end is nigh for our hopes of a top 4 finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.