Mancini tactics taking a beating on soccer saturday

what worries me is the fact we don't have an up an coming youth player in the mould of a central midfielder/attacker/box to box player that mancini could or should of used maybe?

if i am wrong i dont know but if it is the case it needs looking at on youth level?

Any more on the rumours of chasing james milner for a signing in the summer?<br /><br />-- Sat May 08, 2010 2:36 pm --<br /><br />And again, When /is Johnson ever going to be fit?

leewill31 said:
what worries me is the fact we don't have an up an coming youth player in the mould of a central midfielder/attacker/box to box player that mancini could or should of used maybe?

if i am wrong i dont know but if it is the case it needs looking at on youth level?

we have michael johnson, when he's not injured that is.

haller said:
leewill31 said:

we have michael johnson, when he's not injured that is.

he is a bit to far past the youth stage mate!!!

Do we really care what washed up old 'has beens' that either failed at management or weren't intelligent enough to try it now spouting bollocks on SS think?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that we played the way we did (at times) because we lacked certain players in certain games. Hence the negativity v Manure, Arsenal etc. I suspect that Mancini got the rap for failing to buy a midfielder in January but the truth is the club failed to bring in Gago or Mariga NOT Mancio.

Chairman Kaldoon has already stated that Roberto Mancini will be given the 'tools' to do the job - that to me says areas that were lacking this term will be sorted in readiness for the next. In doing so, Merson, Nicholas, Thompson, Le Tissier, Hawkesby and that **** Andy Jacobs, Alan Brazil, MIke Parry etc etc can all go do one.

Why don't we go in for Paulo Ganso....from Santos.

he's the big headline news over their currently, everyone from, socrates to pele saying, he's the next best thing to come out of brazillian football.

He's strong and athletic aswell, unlike Robinho.

iqjatt said:
Why don't we go in for Paulo Ganso....from Santos.

he's the big headline news over their currently, everyone from, socrates to pele saying, he's the next best thing to come out of brazillian football.

He's strong and athletic aswell, unlike Robinho.

didn't we take the right to have first option on him when we loaned robinho back to santos?

i'm sure i read that somewhere at the time of the deal.

The Fixer said:
I hope we bring a midfielder in who can also find the back of the net, if for any reason Tevez has a bad patch we might be fooked.

Any up and coming 20 goal a season Lampards knocking about? :)

Yep. He's called Stephen Ireland. Remember him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.