Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion MP needs to be given at least the rest of this season with the January transfers (barring absolute disaster obviously)

Otherwise we portray ourselves as a club that as soon as you have a bad streak, you're out. Like that Cellino at Leeds or the other guy at Watford. I believe there is no excuse for this losing streak but he should be given the chance to turn it around.

I think we will see anyway in these next few months how willing his players are to play for him and how much he is willing to fight for his job. We have to remember this is the same manager our players were throwing up in the air on the last day of last season.

Latics Fan SJK said:
I'm interested to hear from posters on here who want Pellegrini out now who'd they'd want to replace him. Try not to include managers who quite clearly wont leave mid-season.

Anyone can leave mid season if the compensation package is right.

1. Guardiola
2. Klopp
3. Koeman
4. Ancelotti
5. Simeone
6. Martinez

Non currently available however I would go with Vieira or Kidd for this season.

I agree that losses against QPR and Bayern and he will be gone. Then faced with Swansea home and Saints away we could be in serious mither.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Latics Fan SJK said:
I'm interested to hear from posters on here who want Pellegrini out now who'd they'd want to replace him. Try not to include managers who quite clearly wont leave mid-season.

1. Guardiola
2. Klopp
3. Koeman
4. Ancelotti
5. Simeone
6. Martinez

I agree that losses against QPR and Bayern and he will be gone. Then faced with Swansea home and Saints away we could be in serious mither.

NOT a chance.

Ridiculous post to suggest he'll be sacked mid season

gio's side step said:
Latics Fan SJK said:

1. Guardiola
2. Klopp
3. Koeman
4. Ancelotti
5. Simeone
6. Martinez

NOT a chance.

Nothing ridiculous saying that .

gio's side step said:
Latics Fan SJK said:

1. Guardiola
2. Klopp
3. Koeman
4. Ancelotti
5. Simeone
6. Martinez

NOT a chance.

Why is it ridiculous. Out of 2 cups in a week.Shocking performances,shocking tactics,shocking moral.......

What do you actually think the ceo,chaorman will be doing today

gio's side step said:

1. Guardiola
2. Klopp
3. Koeman
4. Ancelotti
5. Simeone
6. Martinez

NOT a chance.

Why is it ridiculous. Out of 2 cups in a week.Shocking performances,shocking tactics,shocking moral.......

What do you actually think the ceo,chaorman will be doing today

Patting the soft old labrador on the head and promise him £100million for January?

St Helens, you were pretty strongly critical of Pellegrini last season as well IIRC? Then you turned around and loved the bloke when we won the league.

Do you think you might be a bit hasty to rush into judgement on people every now and then?

SiMCFC said:
As I said last night on the match thread, say we get Guardiola in next season and yet again fluff our lines in Europe, is he a shit manager as well then? The blame for a lot of this is down to certain players and always has been, a dangerous precedent was set when the club allowed players to remove a manager in my opinion.

Spot on, certain players should take a long hard look at themselves. Some are just not putting in the effort & should be shipped out if it continues.
All players lose form at times but there's no excuse at all to not put in 100% effort every minute of every game, if they want the easy life then they should fook off and lie on a beach for the rest of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.