Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
Davs 19 said:
Got everything pretty much spot on today and bossed maureen in his own back yard.

Not only that he will land us the league again this season.

I agree. I feel more confident after today than I've felt all season, particularly considering we've got Yaya coming back, Samir heading back to fitness and Bony giving us the boost of something direct up front. I felt we bossed Chelsea and I'm feeling pretty confident after today. We can close that gap.

He made the right decision today in starting Sagna instead of Zabaleta. Sagna had a very good game and was a hazard for hazard..............................

Anyway, he deserved credit for that and we looked more solid at the back apart from the goal which was more about Chelsea's play than our defensive ails.

However I think he should have gone for it in the second half by bringing Dzeko or Jovetic earlier in the second half and so a big opportunity missed. But all in all, you cannot really fault how the team was organised and coordinated all over the pitch.

Much respect to Pellegrini. I would've picked a different team, but the one he picked was spot on. Got all the big decisions right, and really bullied Mourinho's side on their own patch/pitch.

Most importantly though his players once again stepped up in a big game and put in the kind of performance which has already won us two titles.

I bet he's desperate to get Toure/Bony/Nasri back. It's a big call but I'm saying we don't lose again this season and won't draw more than one more game. We can win 14/15 on the bounce with those players back.

Anyway well done to the gaffer once again.

Mister Appointment said:
Much respect to Pellegrini. I would've picked a different team, but the one he picked was spot on. Got all the big decisions right, and really bullied Mourinho's side on their own patch/pitch.

Most importantly though his players once again stepped up in a big game and put in the kind of performance which has already won us two titles.

I bet he's desperate to get Toure/Bony/Nasri back. It's a big call but I'm saying we don't lose again this season and won't draw more than one more game. We can win 14/15 on the bounce with those players back.

It wasn't the right team when I suggested it ;).

The manager has done superbly well to cope with all the injuries. Just watch us go when he has a full squad to choose from. I'm really confident.

hgblue said:
Mister Appointment said:

The manager has done superbly well to cope with all the injuries. Just watch us go when he has a full squad to choose from. I'm really confident.

I have fuck all faith in Milner at present so would never have picked that team and would've had Dzeko or Jovetic playing instead of him - but as with most things, I'm not the manager and the manager got his team selection bang on based not just on the result but the overall performance too.

Mister Appointment said:
hgblue said:
Mister Appointment said:

I have fuck all faith in Milner at present so would never have picked that team and would've had Dzeko or Jovetic playing instead of him - but as with most things, I'm not the manager and the manager got his team selection bang on based not just on the result but the overall performance too.

Get the flags out, we agree ;).

I'm looking forward to going back to 4-4-2 and seeing Bony in action. For all the criticism people gave Pellers over 4-4-2 we look a much better side using it. Last season we were putting 4,5 and 6 past teams on a regular basis. This season aside from Spurs we have looked a lot more conservative. Hopefully the return of the 4-4-2 will see a return to form and a couple of consecutive big wins will really put the pressure on Mourine.

city91 said:
I'm looking forward to going back to 4-4-2 and seeing Bony in action. For all the criticism people gave Pellers over 4-4-2 we look a much better side using it. Last season we were putting 4,5 and 6 past teams on a regular basis. This season aside from Spurs we have looked a lot more conservative. Hopefully the return of the 4-4-2 will see a return to form and a couple of consecutive big wins will really put the pressure on Mourine.

4-4-2 PL , 4-2-3-1 UCL.

i♥city! said:
city91 said:
4-4-2 PL , 4-2-3-1 UCL.
Yep! But I think for some teams in PL also use 4-2-3-1 or be ready to change it with subs in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.