Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RonIpstone said:
I've said this for some time but Mr Pellegrini is clueless and tactically inept.

Agree and I said the same last season. He's not been helped by Txixi and Sorrano with poor purchases. We won the league despite Pellers not because of him.

The erosion of the home form, the fortress mentality, is a bit concerning. With a minimum of 10 home games to go, we have lost the most games at home in all competitions since Sparky in 08/09;

ES1JX2q.jpg

For the season in which Sparky and Mancini did half each, all 3 home defeats came under Mancini.

We've lost 59 times at the Etihad to;

OcSzwo9.jpg

Googoo said:
RonIpstone said:
I've said this for some time but Mr Pellegrini is clueless and tactically inept.

Agree and I said the same last season. He's not been helped by Txixi and Sorrano with poor purchases. We won the league despite Pellers not because of him.

Harsh! Let's not forget he took over a side that was in turmoil, turned around the playing style to make us not only win games but to do so playing great football and scoring loads of goals. He also won a double and got us through the group stages of the CL!

He's struggling at the minute but last season he did an excellent job!

He needs to drop this high line, defenders on the front foot bollocks immediately. It is just not working for us. We have gone from a team with one of the most formidable defences in the league, near impossible to break down at home to a team that is leaking goals for fun and every team fancies their chances of getting a goal. Drop the defenders back and have them do what they are meant to do - fucking defend.

Scary that we seemed to be playing better with no forwards and no Vince.

All gone to shit since we started getting people back.

OrigamiNinja said:
Googoo said:
RonIpstone said:

Harsh! Let's not forget he took over a side that was in turmoil, turned around the playing style to make us not only win games but to do so playing great football and scoring loads of goals. He also won a double and got us through the group stages of the CL!

Last season I think it was the players playing to impress the new manager and his easy going attitude made the players feel good about themselves after mancinis tough attitude. Now its affecting the squad because the players have relaxed and he can't rally and motivate them.

jayblue said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Googoo said:

Last season I think it was the players playing to impress the new manager and his easy going attitude made the players feel good about themselves after mancinis tough attitude. Now its affecting the squad because the players have relaxed and he can't rally and motivate them.

MP certainly isn't blameless for what is transpiring at the moment but him getting pelters from some for last season I find incredible!

FantasyIreland said:
He disrespected the opposition with that back four,not necessarily the personnel as individually they are plenty good enough to repel Boro,its the fact,once again.......he has to rotate.....and chooses to play a unit that has no cohesion or understanding because of such.
Add that to Kompanys lack of fitness and form and it was a recipe for exactly what happened.

This tinkering has to stop,its a nonsense and its damaging us.

fucking bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.