Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone insulted by a £30m bid is a drama queen.

Less than you hoped for, probably. Reject it by all means. But insulting? Do me a favour.
Yes when you let it be known that you are working on a template of the White deal, then the other people ignore that and bid just over half that then how is that not insulting?

It like you holding out the palm of your hand saying blah blah blah, don't care heres our offer.

I believe he wants to join you. He will be very happy and all that. But he is not showing he is desperately unhappy to stay. People talk about player power, he isn't showing that yet.
That's a good thing he isn't showing he's unhappy at Brighton, it's called respect, to the the club and supporters. It shows he's a decent guy.

However, he's had his head turned by us and that is called ambition. He can either join us playing CL football or sit on Brighton beach eating chips waiting for a seagull to dollop a bit of seagull mayo over them.

We had the same reaction form Arsenal fans when we bought their players. We had the same reaction from Everton fans when we bought Lescott, courtesy of Moyes sh*t stirring in the media. We had the same reaction from Spurs fans when we wanted to sign Kane. Fans of other clubs don’t like City buying their (best) players, which is understandable. If City had paid the asking price, whatever it is, instead of going in with a cheeky 1st offer, Brighton fans wouldn’t be so annoyed.

Like many other people I think £40mill-£45mill+add-ons should do it this week. Hopefully.

As no (bad) news for us is coming from either City or Brighton, it’s safe to say negotiations are still on-going. :-)

And City fans have the same reaction to Barcelona. Fans behaving like fans.

Exactly
If reports were to be believed then we were not selling Ake without a replacement yet we did Exactly that with Zinchencko.
Why the difference?
I was very disappointed in the Zinchencko transfer.
This all points to a panic January buy the ways it's shaping up.
Zinc wanted game time and wasn't a starter, behind Cancelo & Ake can play there. We also made £30m profit on Zinc, had Chelsea offered similar ie £70m then we'd have let him go if he wanted. The replacement for Ake was to get Chelsea to pay up or shut up, seeing as Kounde could be off, Barca supposedly gazumped them but how true who knows. They could be back in for him near the end of the window.
When has Tixiki & the board made a panic buying, if anything we likely sign nobody in January & wing it til the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.