Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

Thanks for your efforts Mark but i am sorry you were just not good enough to take us to the top,felt very sorry for him as he walked down the tunnel at the end of the match but he will walk away with a nice big payoff unlike the poor fuckers in Sheffeild where the steelworks is closing so it should be viewed from the right prospective, he will survive. (he might be relieved that he has got the monkey off his back)

Re: MADNESS !!!!

cityontheup said:
all you tw*ts who called for Hughies job should hang you head in SHAME ,all you stupid kids who play Football manager/championship manager who think it is so easy to manager a football club should just f*ck off and go play with a bus .Before Hughes came we were a middle to lower table team and just because you spend £200M doesn't guarantee instant success ,with all the players he brought in you have to give them time to gel give the manager time to get them playing together as a unit ,but now we are back to square one,this club needed stability but now once again we are the laughing stock of football ,we are in the semis of the carling cup ,sixth in the league with a game in hand ,lost 2 games all season yet we still sack Hughes .Now don't get me wrong i was as disappointed and angry as the rest of you with the draws and especially with the performance against spurs but we have to take thing in context ,missing players ,bad luck ,ref decisions ,time for the players to gel and the fact that all teams this season are inconsistant ,but we had the transfer window to look forward to to help solve some of our problems.But that has all gone with the new man wanting to make changes and sign his own players , like someone on here said earlier BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR !!!

I dont think any of us sacked hughes mate, 2 wins in 11 games got hughes sacked, not meeting targets set according to our chairman!!

We finished 10th last season, worse than the season before and he had spent 80 million then, as you seem to want to give hughes every excuse out in football for as to why we are poor at the moment

Yes we are in the semis of league cup but look at recent semi finalists, is nothing truly unbelievable, cardiff got to the fa cup final 2 years ago

Lower to mid table with Sven? I think not. The progress has been minimal after spending more money than all clubs in pl)yes exaggerations). Sounds fair doesn't it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/dec/19/premier-league-manchester-city-sunderland" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... sunderland</a>

I think this says it all.

cityontheup said:
all you tw*ts who called for Hughies job should hang you head in SHAME ,all you stupid kids who play Football manager/championship manager who think it is so easy to manager a football club should just f*ck off and go play with a bus .Before Hughes came we were a middle to lower table team and just because you spend £200M doesn't guarantee instant success ,with all the players he brought in you have to give them time to gel give the manager time to get them playing together as a unit ,but now we are back to square one,this club needed stability but now once again we are the laughing stock of football ,we are in the semis of the carling cup ,sixth in the league with a game in hand ,lost 2 games all season yet we still sack Hughes .Now don't get me wrong i was as disappointed and angry as the rest of you with the draws and especially with the performance against spurs but we have to take thing in context ,missing players ,bad luck ,ref decisions ,time for the players to gel and the fact that all teams this season are inconsistant ,but we had the transfer window to look forward to to help solve some of our problems.But that has all gone with the new man wanting to make changes and sign his own players , like someone on here said earlier BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR !!!

Agree mate. We should take the names of all the rabid anti Hughes posters for future reference.

wooo hooo finally mancini comes in.

iv been calling for his name for months!!!

feel bad for hughes but f&*k me his tactics n all were just not up2 scratch

mancini style will suit us to the ground!!

happy days!!!!! :)))))

cityontheup said:

Oh so your happy with the below average performances that resulted in 8 straight draws. People harp on about '' yeh we beat chelsea'' yeh and so so did wigan. Anyone can beat anybody on any given day.

Performances havn't been good enough and you can't argue with it. 200 million and we can't kill teams off and that surely comes down to man management.

Players arguing with each other in the dressing room. Yeh it might be healthy but really shouldn't be happening because Hughes should of already had the players and the dressing room under control. Poor man management.

Good luck Mancini, hope you do the business and all the fans get behind you.

Before you go calling everybody twats try understanding the fact that it was the owners who sacked Hughes. Remember them they own the club and make the decisions. And do you remember how fucked this club was before they bought it.

Also remember that they have sole ownership and make there own decisions based on what they see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.