Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: MADNESS !!!!

I agree! This is the first time in my lifetime i feel disgusted with my club! I'm 22 and i've experienced the bad days but NEVER have I been ashamed of being a City fan! This evening is the closest I have to it!

Before you go calling everybody twats try understanding the fact that it was the owners who sacked Hughes. Remember them they own the club and make the decisions. And do you remember how fucked this club was before they bought it.

Also remember that they have sole ownership and make there own decisions based on what they see.

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

I have to say I have been in support of Hughes as lets face it, we may have drawn too many games but last year we would have been losing most of them! Not to mention the fact that we don't have to fear going behind anymore as we have the spirit to get back. That said
I was disappointed by the lack of ideas when Spurs got on top of us in the week. It was clear from the start we had no width without Shauny and that Sylvinho was not up to the pace. Did he already know and therefore care so much??

I feel for Hughes thats for sure and wish him the best.

As for Mancini, ?? I hope the rumours that its a stop gap for Mourinho are true but then why do that?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
cityontheup said:
all you tw*ts who called for Hughies job should hang you head in SHAME ,all you stupid kids who play Football manager/championship manager who think it is so easy to manager a football club should just f*ck off and go play with a bus .Before Hughes came we were a middle to lower table team and just because you spend £200M doesn't guarantee instant success ,with all the players he brought in you have to give them time to gel give the manager time to get them playing together as a unit ,but now we are back to square one,this club needed stability but now once again we are the laughing stock of football ,we are in the semis of the carling cup ,sixth in the league with a game in hand ,lost 2 games all season yet we still sack Hughes .Now don't get me wrong i was as disappointed and angry as the rest of you with the draws and especially with the performance against spurs but we have to take thing in context ,missing players ,bad luck ,ref decisions ,time for the players to gel and the fact that all teams this season are inconsistant ,but we had the transfer window to look forward to to help solve some of our problems.But that has all gone with the new man wanting to make changes and sign his own players , like someone on here said earlier BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR !!!

Agree mate. We should take the names of all the rabid anti Hughes posters for future reference.

Grow up mate. Its pathetic.

Balti said:
You didn't quite reach the heights needed under the new regime but you came mighty close.
Whoever you had coaching the defence let you down badly and cost you the job.
Personally I would have given you till the end of the season rather than bring in Roberto Who.

Thanks Mark, Best Wishes and Good Luck.

Shocked by the news despite never having been a Hughes supporter. Worrying that a manager who has only lost 2 games this season is sacked with immediate effect. Is that the type of club we are? Hire & fire! Notwithstanding watched the match today & was totally frustrated by our defence. How much responsibility should the players bear? I wonder if we will now hear stories of backroom disagreement. Hoping for a better second half to the season!

Thank you for everything Mark. You've always handled yourself in a very professional manner and has shown that you really care about this club. Sucks to be fired at Christmas but I'm sure he's been sufficiently compensated.

Good luck in the future, all the best and merry christmas!

he was not up to it how long do we wait to arrive at the conclusion

BlueBoy85 said:
People harp on about '' yeh we beat chelsea'' yeh and so so did wigan. Anyone can beat anybody on any given day.

Except for the fact that despite leaking goals, we were exceptionally hard to beat!

I'd like to say thanks to Hughes.

He came into the club at a difficult time. when it was unravelling under that crook Shinawatra and had the balls to stand up to him when he tried to sell players over his head. I'd like to think that realising he had a manager who would not put up with his nonsense persuaded him to finally sell up and fuck off.

He wasn't the choice of the owners but seems to have won them over with his plans and he was putting those plans into fruition while they were speaking to all and sundry behind his back. When he finally got the chance to spend money, he bought some very good players into the club. Plenty ridiculed Bellamy yet they now know why Hughes wanted him. Similarly Santa Cruz showed today why Hughes wanted him, with a very assured performance.

He got us to our first semi-final in 28 years and it's a real shame he won't be leading the team out at Wembley in February.

He behaved with great dignity and if we'd held on to those three leads at home to Fulham, Burnley and Hull then I think they would have had no excuse to do this.

Re: FAO anybody saying...

BlueTurban said:
...they can no longer support the club or that the board should be sacked. GET FUCKING REAL!!! I wanted Hughes to stay as much as anyone but use your fucking brain! For a start your supposed to be a Manchester City fan, NOT a Mark Hughes fan, you stick with your club no matter what! And if the board left, and the owner fucked us off where would that leave us you prat?

Mark Hughes, unlucky, thankyou for all you did for our club and good luck in the future.

Roberto Mancini, welcome to our club, lets hope you realise how much it means to us the fans.

ADUG, ignore the moronic losers saying you should leave.

When all is said and done the owners have put out a statement of intent, that they will go to any length to drag this football club to the very top! I for one find that exciting!

Well said but a lot of bell ends on here wont agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.