Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

GaudinoMotors said:
A very black day for the club all round.
How will anyone ever believe what are owners say regarding projects, building steadily, stability?
Next season when they say the Manager's remit is top 4 - does that really mean you better be top of the league by Christmas or we'll go behind your back too?
Stick your undercover ticket office, blue concourses, super duper websites etc etc - we thought we had owners of integrity that would honour the goals they set.
Mancini - who on earth advised them that - serious question - who do you suppose the owners consult for advice? He can't have been on their personal radar.
I've supported City by birth right for 40 yrs - lots of lows and lots of fucking very lows in that time - but this is genuinly, in my opinion one of the depths - has left me dumbstruck at the relative unfairness, the deceit, and the astonishing hypocrisy that our owners have shown.
I hope I am proved wrong - and believe me - I will hold my hands up if I am - but I can,t help thinking that in a years time we will be saying - should have stuck with Hughes.
I was a Hughes inner - but would happily discuss the merits or not and implications of appointing Maurinho or Hiddink two managers who understand English football (if it had to be one - Gus every time for me). To the outers - well - be careful what you wish for - you got neither.

I could go on an X box or watch Match of the Day, spot all the best players and make a wish list to hand to an owner with unimaginable wealth. Could I then organise and manage these players that I've identified to a game plan along with my own appointed back room staff?
Answer - No, I fucking couldn't and after watching our team for the last sixteen months, neither could Leslie

NQT said:
GaudinoMotors said:
How will anyone ever believe what are owners say regarding projects, building steadily, stability?
Next season when they say the Manager's remit is top 4 - does that really mean you better be top of the league by Christmas or we'll go behind your back too?
Stick your undercover ticket office, blue concourses, super duper websites etc etc - we thought we had owners of integrity that would honour the goals they set.
Mancini - who on earth advised them that - serious question - who do you suppose the owners consult for advice? He can't have been on their personal radar.
I've supported City by birth right for 40 yrs - lots of lows and lots of fucking very lows in that time - but this is genuinly, in my opinion one of the depths - has left me dumbstruck at the relative unfairness, the deceit, and the astonishing hypocrisy that our owners have shown.
I hope I am proved wrong - and believe me - I will hold my hands up if I am - but I can,t help thinking that in a years time we will be saying - should have stuck with Hughes.
I was a Hughes inner - but would happily discuss the merits or not and implications of appointing Maurinho or Hiddink two managers who understand English football (if it had to be one - Gus every time for me). To the outers - well - be careful what you wish for - you got neither.

I could go on an X box or watch Match of the Day, spot all the best players and make a wish list to hand to an owner with unimaginable wealth. Could I then organise and manage these players that I've identified to a game plan along with my own appointed back room staff?
Answer - No, I fucking couldn't and after watching our team for the last sixteen months, neither could Leslie
Stick to X box - it's where you belong

I honestly believe that Hughes signed his own death warrant when we beat Arsenal and we got into the Semi's.

The owners never trusted Hughes to take us further and started looking for someone who could.

The owners are looking for prestige. That is all that matters.

GaudinoMotors said:
Mancini - who on earth advised them that - serious question - who do you suppose the owners consult for advice? He can't have been on their personal radar.I've supported City by birth right for 40 yrs - lots of lows and lots of fucking very lows in that time - but this is genuinly, in my opinion one of the depths - has left me dumbstruck at the relative unfairness, the deceit, and the astonishing hypocrisy that our owners have shown.
he is a personal friend if khaldoon and sheikh mansour.

I really liked hughes,and wanted him to succeed at city,the way he handled the press and stress of being the manager of city it was the handeling of the team that failed him.(and thats the most important thing)

Good luck mark,thanks for the memories and merry christmas..

Re: FAO anybody saying...

The BFB said:
BlueTurban said:
Mark Hughes, unlucky, thankyou for all you did for our club and good luck in the future.

Roberto Mancini, welcome to our club, lets hope you realise how much it means to us the fans.

The fact that you were a red was the deciding factor with most people. All I can say say is "sorry", and Matt Busby.

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS. YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO WIN.

History does repeat itself eventually.

Does that include the owner as well?

If it makes you sleep better spouting this bollox......

The fact is mate, he didnt perform, 2 wins from the last 11 was not part of the agreed plan.

Re: Terrible sacking

Are you mark hughes lover or something, you keep saying the same shit in a different set up over and over in these threads

Hughes is gone, get the fuck on with life and support Manchester City FC not mark hughes

Well played to Hughes for the things he did achieve at the club. He managed to bring in big names to the club, and some of the games we won, were won in style. Arsenal home, Portsmouth home, Stoke home, Arsenal home, Chelsea home. Thanks for the memories.

Also big respect for giving it his all today. He clearly knew come 6pm he would no longer be in charge, as he waved to the fans and said goodbye at the end of the game. He Still gave 100% in todays game though when he could easily have fucked us over.

Good luck in the future, as long as its not with the rags!

Re: Terrible sacking

Long term it was the right decision, but Mancini is not the right man IMO.

Re: MADNESS !!!!

MouldensChippy said:
BlueBoy85 said:
People harp on about '' yeh we beat chelsea'' yeh and so so did wigan. Anyone can beat anybody on any given day.

Except for the fact that despite leaking goals, we were exceptionally hard to beat!

Yes, we were hard to beat, but it was also hard for us to win. I prefer to win four games and lose three instead of 7 draws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.