Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

Regardless on opinion of whether the right decision has been made the manner of the dismissal was disgusting and publicly humiliating to a man who deserved better. Hopefully on behalf of all City fans, sorry Mark, we wish you well wherever you end up!

Re: MADNESS !!!!

Ironically my Italian Mate says that Manc-ini is called "Patso" in Italy = Nutter/Madness

Re: Where next for Mark Hughes?

Not sure but he shouldn't have trouble getting a job. Hes not a bad manager at all and will succeed anywhere with a limited budget. I feel sorry for him as he wasn't employed when we had all this money and wish him all the best.

Thanks Mark

Re: Terrible sacking

Football is mad. Realisticly there is one top 4 slot, and all teams cannot finish in it at the same time so clubs have to be patient.

I've said it before, but I'm hugely disappointed by our owners. They clearly stated Top 6 was the goal this season, and guess what? We're top 6, and have a game in hand. To me, they've broken their promise. I thought they were sensible people, but now I'm not so sure. It depends on how they treat Mancini now, because they have to stick with him for a period of time. They can't just sack him at the first sign of problems.

EDIT: I didn't start this thread. Where's the op and the other posters?

I did`nt want MH out would of given him till the end of the season only my opinion. But we are 6th in a very poor premier league and we have beaten sides in the cup who have sent out lets say not there strongest side's.

djelanomcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Are you mark hughes lover or something, you keep saying the same shit in a different set up over and over in these threads

Hughes is gone, get the fuck on with life and support Manchester City FC not mark hughes

LOL did you read the whole thread??? I'm going to guess you just read the title. I've made two articles on the new manager and one about Hughes. So read the whole thread in future or pipe down. If you read the artivle you fool you will notice that all i've said that is similar is wether Mancini will be given enough time.
Read the whole thing before you comment rag.

Dont act like a big man and dont call me a rag its the lowest form of wit on bluemoon
I did read it and i actually said you keep writing the same stuff, which is true!

Re: MADNESS !!!!

C_T_I_D said:
Great. Another Hughes sympathiser who is living in the past. Move on and support the current manager.

And what exactly is wrong with having sympathy for a manager who has done his best, signed some great players, outplayed Chelsea and the Arse (twice), delivered a team with more potential than we have had for a generation, and been treated rather shabbily.

As for living in the past, until Hughes turned up and restructured the club, the past was all we have had. There are some great memories in the past so less of the sneering cliche-ridden sarcastic futuristic claptrap.

GaudinoMotors said:
A very black day for the club all round.
How will anyone ever believe what are owners say regarding projects, building steadily, stability?
Next season when they say the Manager's remit is top 4 - does that really mean you better be top of the league by Christmas or we'll go behind your back too?
Stick your undercover ticket office, blue concourses, super duper websites etc etc - we thought we had owners of integrity that would honour the goals they set.
Mancini - who on earth advised them that - serious question - who do you suppose the owners consult for advice? He can't have been on their personal radar.
I've supported City by birth right for 40 yrs - lots of lows and lots of fucking very lows in that time - but this is genuinly, in my opinion one of the depths - has left me dumbstruck at the relative unfairness, the deceit, and the astonishing hypocrisy that our owners have shown.
I hope I am proved wrong - and believe me - I will hold my hands up if I am - but I can,t help thinking that in a years time we will be saying - should have stuck with Hughes.
I was a Hughes inner - but would happily discuss the merits or not and implications of appointing Maurinho or Hiddink two managers who understand English football (if it had to be one - Gus every time for me). To the outers - well - be careful what you wish for - you got neither.

seems like some of our "fans" have hit the crack pipe early !!!!!

It`s a shame that Hughes has not succeeded in reaching the targets that were set out by him and Khaldoon in pre season,
but we are not a charity and he`s sadly run out of time and excuses.
I was not thrilled when he was appointed but havingfollowed City for nearly 30 years,I just longed for some managerial stability and have sat on the fence for that reason alone!Which is not a healthy chain of thought but I guess thats what being a long suffering
blue is all about.

I am now hoping that Mancini is going to be here for many years
and bring us all the stability and silverware we all crave.
So GOOD LUCK MR MANCINI,AND WELCOME TO MANCHESTER!!

I`m now gonna turn off SSN and ignore the back pages of the papers for the next 2 weeks cos I cannot be arsed with all this
" poor Hughesy and Sheik Mansoor is ruining footy" bollox!

Onwards and upwards and in ADUG we trust!
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.