Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Where next for Mark Hughes?

Bolton perhaps? Or back to Blackburn as BFS is not well? Or....
_46958089_008447202-1.jpg

Re: FAO anybody saying...

I think people are pissed off with the way this situation has bin handled, the owners have done everything before, but IMO they've got this very wrong

Re: Terrible sacking

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Are you mark hughes lover or something, you keep saying the same shit in a different set up over and over in these threads

Hughes is gone, get the fuck on with life and support Manchester City FC not mark hughes

LOL did you read the whole thread??? I'm going to guess you just read the title. I've made two articles on the new manager and one about Hughes. So read the whole thread in future or pipe down. If you read the artivle you fool you will notice that all i've said that is similar is wether Mancini will be given enough time.
Read the whole thing before you comment rag.

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

Not good enough, its as simple as that. We struggled today against a shite side and scraped through with a 4-3 win. Bye Hughes, you had you chances, you had backing and you had support. You failed.

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

Just wanted to add my thanks and appreciation to Mark and his team, never doubted his honesty, intregrity and many other attributes which contributed to him wanting to lift this club from mediocrity to the top. We have seen some great football on occasion and do not doubt that he would eventually have led us into the top four. Sorry that the end came in the way that it did and would like to wish him good luck for the future.

Re: Where next for Mark Hughes?

Bolton/Hull/Newcastle if they go up, long shot Scousers as they are skint and can't really bring in a big name at expense. They may just be able to scrape enough to get Klinsmann though, who has been their long term target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.