Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Terrible sacking

BoyBlue_1985 said:
djelanomcfc said:
LOL did you read the whole thread??? I'm going to guess you just read the title. I've made two articles on the new manager and one about Hughes. So read the whole thread in future or pipe down. If you read the artivle you fool you will notice that all i've said that is similar is wether Mancini will be given enough time.
Read the whole thing before you comment rag.

Dont act like a big man and dont call me a rag its the lowest form of wit on bluemoon
I did read it and i actually said you keep writing the same stuff, which is true!

LOL BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA you can read?

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

No sympathy for the **** from me. Hope he ends up at some shitehole lower division club where he belongs.

Re: MADNESS !!!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
C_T_I_D said:
Great. Another Hughes sympathiser who is living in the past. Move on and support the current manager.

And what exactly is wrong with having sympathy for a manager who has done his best, signed some great players, outplayed Chelsea and the Arse (twice), delivered a team with more potential than we have had for a generation, and been treated rather shabbily.

As for living in the past, until Hughes turned up and restructured the club, the past was all we have had. There are some great memories in the past so less of the sneering cliche-ridden sarcastic futuristic claptrap.

He has done his Job - buy well, now lets see someone who can manage the fookers

I was pro Hughes before the Spuds game(in the loyal way of get behind the team, manager and ultimatley club)

The results have been his undoing

Also, who has re-structred the club???????? cmon

Can we have a "Thankyou Mark Hughes" thread?

Whatever your opinion of his abilities and of the sacking I think everyone could agree that he's left the club and squad in good shape and still capable of challenging for 4th place this season.

There are some good memories there for me

MH on the golf course during the takeover
The 6-0 drubbing of Portsmouth and 5-1 against Hull, great football to watch
The UEFA cup run
Beating Arsenal twice this season and Chelsea for the first time in ages.

Cheers Mark

To all the people who are tut tuting the way the club handled the sacking of numpty.

The club captain, who had won fans player of the year four years running was sold, despite him stating he wanted to stay at the club and fight for his place..........."We need to balance the books"

Jim Cassell returned from his trip to watch UAE v City to find his stuff in the corridor as "We needed the office"

Not to mention the stories leaked to the media on players who did not kow-tow to the great numpty.

Well, dear Mr Numpty, "WE needed a manager who knows what they are doing, and you get what you gave in this case"

Thank you Mark for your loyal service to our club. I personally felt you deserved more time and so did a few others in 111 with me today.

Good luck with what you do in the future.

Best Wishes.

Kiran.

Re: Terrible sacking

BoyBlue_1985 said:
djelanomcfc said:
LOL did you read the whole thread??? I'm going to guess you just read the title. I've made two articles on the new manager and one about Hughes. So read the whole thread in future or pipe down. If you read the artivle you fool you will notice that all i've said that is similar is wether Mancini will be given enough time.
Read the whole thing before you comment rag.

Dont act like a big man and dont call me a rag its the lowest form of wit on bluemoon
I did read it and i actually said you keep writing the same stuff, which is true!

LOL BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA you can read?

Re: MADNESS !!!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
C_T_I_D said:
Great. Another Hughes sympathiser who is living in the past. Move on and support the current manager.

And what exactly is wrong with having sympathy for a manager who has done his best, signed some great players, outplayed Chelsea and the Arse (twice), delivered a team with more potential than we have had for a generation, and been treated rather shabbily.

As for living in the past, until Hughes turned up and restructured the club, the past was all we have had. There are some great memories in the past so less of the sneering cliche-ridden sarcastic futuristic claptrap.

C_T_I_D reminds me of one of those kids that follows the leader and if that leader gets taken over by another then turns around and says i never like him any way i all ways liked you though! (in jest by the way)

anyway i thought hughes would of been given till the end of the season at least and for that reason i have sympathy for him.

all i hope is that the new manager and his team hit the ground running for the good of Manchester city and us fans and all this tit for tac bickering can stop.

Re: Can we have a "Thankyou Mark Hughes" thread?

Thanks Mark you helped the club progress so far in a small amount of time, regardless of not winning anything you have helped the club for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.