Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Can we have a "Thankyou Mark Hughes" thread?

Fuck you very much Hughes, you clueless tosser.

The job has become to big for him

Even I cannot comprehend the impact that the new owners have had, yes we were delirious the day after and Robbie was gift wrapped

But in the back of all our minds was these guys are not really serious or something will fuck up (typical City)

How wrong was I to doubt them, they want to win and this is a sign of it, ruthless again and had thier man 2 weeks ago(someone said it on here that Cooke was very quite, silent even - great prediction)

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

I really am disappointed with the way the club has dealt with this.

Having the new manager sat in the ground undermining the then current one. Hughes should of just told us to go swing and left us with no staff for the team, no warm ups, nothing.

Anyway, thanks Mark.

Not convinced by Mancini but hope to god he does well.

yea, feel sorry for him really, players have to take some blame.

I agree, Mark Hughes has conducted himself with the utmost dignity throughout his reign, never made excuses and I truly believe he has started something very special.

Thanks Mark for starting the journey of turning our great club around I genuinely wish you had been given the chance to see the job through to fruition and success.

Good luck in your future career.

blueonblue said:
To all the people who are tut tuting the way the club handled the sacking of numpty.

The club captain, who had won fans player of the year four years running was sold, despite him stating he wanted to stay at the club and fight for his place..........."We need to balance the books"

Jim Cassell returned from his trip to watch UAE v City to find his stuff in the corridor as "We needed the office"

Not to mention the stories leaked to the media on players who did not kow-tow to the great numpty.

Well, dear Mr Numpty, "WE needed a manager who knows what they are doing, and you get what you gave in this case"
Graceless

GaudinoMotors said:
blueonblue said:
To all the people who are tut tuting the way the club handled the sacking of numpty.

The club captain, who had won fans player of the year four years running was sold, despite him stating he wanted to stay at the club and fight for his place..........."We need to balance the books"

Jim Cassell returned from his trip to watch UAE v City to find his stuff in the corridor as "We needed the office"

Not to mention the stories leaked to the media on players who did not kow-tow to the great numpty.

Well, dear Mr Numpty, "WE needed a manager who knows what they are doing, and you get what you gave in this case"
Graceless

But true!

Dont worry about Hughes, im sure he will get by

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.