Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Mark Hughes [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
I really am disappointed with the way the club has dealt with this.

Having the new manager sat in the ground undermining the then current one. Hughes should of just told us to go swing and left us with no staff for the team, no warm ups, nothing.

Anyway, thanks Mark.

Not convinced by Mancini but hope to god he does well.

Not sure he was at the ground ..... SSN said he was flying to England tonight ?

svennis pennis said:

Having the new manager sat in the ground undermining the then current one. Hughes should of just told us to go swing and left us with no staff for the team, no warm ups, nothing.

Anyway, thanks Mark.

Why? we have an instant Manager - none of the number 2 shit stepping in for a bit

I agree with Manc-ini bit being there, like your dad coming round for Christmas dinner with your mum and new stepdad

svennis pennis said:

Anyway, thanks Mark.

This is not true, they are flying him over in thier private jet.

Re: Can we have a "Thankyou Mark Hughes" thread?

THANK YOU MARK,FOR NDJ
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH

THANK YOU MARK FOR VINNIE K!
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

THANK YOU MARK FOR ZABBA AND SHAY!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH
THANK YOU MARK FOR SANTA & CRAIG
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!

Thank You Mark Hughes, for several things:

1) Taking the job in the difficult position we were in, and coping with the takeover that made your job something so completely different to what you signed up for and in a league way above your managerial experience. Thank you for pushing through the massive upgrades in training and medical facilities at the Carrington training centre.

2) Thank you for delivering such quality signings in Shay Given, Craig Bellamy, Roque Santa Cruz, Carlos Tevez, Nigel De Jong, Vincent Kompany and Pablo Zabaleta to name a few. Obviously you made a few errors but we can't expect it to be perfect and you've re-assembled the squad to something better than we can build upon now under the new regime, you did as much as you were able to manage with your ability as a manager.

3) Thank you for maintaining your professionalism no matter what was happening behind the scenes, judging from today the owners must be pretty difficult to deal with. I hope you have much success in your future jobs, you did the best you could, and thanks for the League Cup semis, I can't wait!

bluem0ng said:
Whatever your opinion of his abilities and of the sacking I think everyone could agree that he's left the club and squad in good shape and still capable of challenging for 4th place this season.

There are some good memories there for me

MH on the golf course during the takeover
The 6-0 drubbing of Portsmouth and 5-1 against Hull, great football to watch
The UEFA cup run
Beating Arsenal twice this season and Chelsea for the first time in ages.

Cheers Mark
Was shocked he's gone good post mate, mancini will soon be hated by someone on here.

Re: THANK YOU MARK HUGHES!

crizack said:
Thanks for being a decent manager.

Amen. Hughes has taken this club forward.
Perhaps not as much as some wanted, or expected. Our owners have made their decision. Only time will tell if that was a wise decision.
I do think that Hughes has been treated shabbily. He did not deserve to go this way. I think he has handled today with great dignity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.