Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. Joined this forum quite late and am surprised by the vitriol of the comments. Is it always like this? Not to mention, the sheer unrealistic expectations and blindness of some of the armchair commentators on the pace, management, skill, and many different qualities to make, lead, and play such a high level of football. It seems all the points have been made. Demichelis (and let's at least try to spell our own player's names right eh?) was really put in a difficult spot. Tough break. I'm not sure some people know the definition of fan or supporter. Personally, can't wait for 2nd leg. We'll fight.

Donkeychellis was exposed tonight he simply cannot be trusted in the big games time to put him out to pasture and bring back Nastasic

Puppet Master Silva said:
de niro said:
We fucked up the window. That will hurt us totally.

Considering the money we were reportedly willing to pay, I think it's fair to say we did the right thing by not being held to ransom over Mangala.

progress to the next round via barca would have made up the short fall.

then add the 3 domestic comps.

sorry city you fucked up.

Mike D said:
Donkeychellis was exposed tonight he simply cannot be trusted in the big games time to put him out to pasture and bring back Nastasic

Donkeychellis! Hahaha, that's brilliant, did you come up with that all by yourself?

Nastasic was injured so he'd have had a really tough time keeping up with Messi. Plus, Kompany doesn't seem to trust him anywhere near as much as he trusts Demichelis or Lescott.

de niro said:
de niro said:

Considering the money we were reportedly willing to pay, I think it's fair to say we did the right thing by not being held to ransom over Mangala.

It was Kompany's error. And he is the best and proved it for the other 89 minutes

de niro said:
de niro said:

Where is the correlation between spending in the window and a guaranteed victory over Barcelona, indeed how does it guarantee any victory ?
There isn't one, simple as that and any talk to the contrary is at best wild speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.