Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's our legal experts when we want them?
I don't know for sure but l would think the CPS would struggle without the victim giving evidence and the prosecution being able to cross examine her.Time will tell and l hope he gets lots of time and learn a lot about 'sucking Daddy's dick' in the showers.
The Caroline Flack case would say otherwise.

When Stones broke things off with his long term girlfriend, he was employing every single member of her family.

They would not be the first family in history to see the daughters relationship as the family lottery ticket, it’s a tale as old as time.
See Coleen's family

Thought I would post my opinion on this before the thread gets locked like the mendy thread.

I honestly think greenwood is screwed here, even if court throw this out for whatever reason I think his footballing career is done. 10/20 years ago United would of got away with brushing this under the carpet and after 6 months the media would of forgot all about it.
But this is 2022 now.. women activists/ women rights etc will not tolerate this and it wouldn’t be worth man United having such a negative image because they will be slammed by everyone (and rightly so!)

I have heard the audio and it’s disgusting these players have the world at there feet and make more money in a year than most do in there life time. They are spoilt over paid brats and feel entitled to everything including women.

it honestly makes me wonder how common all this was going on with rich players in the 90’s and 00’s but obviously women are being heard now and clubs aren’t as protected as they used to be.
I hope the victim of this gets the support and love she deserves and I hope she speaks out about it to give other people who are suffering from domestic abuse the courage to speak up.

Fair enough.
Heavy rumours about United covering up an incident with him 2 years ago involving the same girl, so safe to assume the other players knew about his behaviour though

6ALJ7xgl.jpg

see a lot of guys drunk on their maleness these days. seen it locally.

utterly baffling to me. I've misbehaved badly at times in my life and looking back I do wonder if I was falling back on me being a male and strong as a way of getting people to do what I wanted.

that however was in extremis. this is borderline unfathomable to me, that they just act that way to take what they want however unimportant it is. it's like there's an act of being a male and making sure everyone sees you as a powerful male who has a ever present threat they will always use even if it's just to make sure that they are 'respected'. it comes in a lot of ways, men shouting and screaming for no reason seems to be the most common.

If, as I suspect, this is happening all over the country and elsewhere, I wonder where the hell do we go from here? Someone warned me a long time ago that they thought we'd got it wrong with young men, that we hadn't done the job, we would end up with a lot of problems. He's not here to ask what he meant.

All I can think is testosterone is like a drug that mixes with narcissism. If we don't teach men what that actually looks like...

I dunno. The male to male culture has always been a bit strange to me, fist bumping, talking about having bitches, acting like they have something going on when really they blatantly lack self respect and discipline, don't provide or care for the family due to laziness. Now every male to male conversation is a load of urgent bollocks where every statement is bookended by 'bro' - notably when the subject is some issue that's arisen in a relationship with a woman.

Posturing, really. I mean, I looked down on this stuff nearly every time I encountered it, because I'd watched much, much more impressive men growing up - like a fire service chief - and not one of them ever said boo to a goose.

Not that women don't misbehave, manipulate... But it seems like people want to solve everything with threats and displays of arrogance and abuse.

Mason, you sound like a little child. Whiny. Blatantly lacking in self respect. Like a toddler. Who truly respects themselves for just taking, without at least employing charm or intellect or persuasiveness or something, anything. I really don't think he or anyone else should have ended up like that.

Body, body image, public image, money. Money is the least harmful of that. Money can get people to do what you want. That's why status symbols are so daft. Don't waste your money on that. Waste it on buying people off, LOL.

Really status symbols are there so you don't get a ribbing from your peer group. But it's like, the first lesson in becoming a man is laughing in their faces when they expect you to conform to their silly, meaningless standards. Then you can build what you want.

Look, I'm very far from a perfect person. One argument is that I was given a bit too much leeway by my mum as a toddler. Indulged a bit too much. That's harmed me. Took me too long to recognise the boundaries that would keep me and other people safe. I guess looking back on that is why this stuff sticks out to me. It does me in - because I think I recognise, what else is there? What else has made me feel free, made it possible for me to accept myself, apart from learning those boundaries?

But i guess you don't need to accept yourself at all, if you are all about image, money as status, and see bullying and threatening your nearest and dearest as the way life really is.

The sad thing is, young women who are married to or are going out with rich and famous men, will put up with this kind of sh*t to stay in that lifestyle. Regardless of the continued physical and mental abuse, it's hard for a young women to walk away from a life that can offer her financial stability for the rest of their life, where they will never want for anything. If Greenwood was a scrote working in a normal job, She would have f*cked him off straightaway.

Fair enough.
Heavy rumours about United covering up an incident with him 2 years ago involving the same girl, so safe to assume the other players knew about his behaviour though
Who knows? It just seems too simplistic to assume a tweet in May had such undertones months later. Maybe it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.