Match of the Day last night

I just wouldn't give it the time of day folks. Bunch of Wa**ers the lot of em.

On a brighter note though, great win for the lads. Lets hope we can take this forward and go on a run of wins. Also great to have Sergio back fit.

Hansen said it was a great result for us , didn't he?

Seriously though who gives a fuck what any of them think ?

They're still a bit 'narked' at us because the fuckin' lot of em' got their title winners forecast wrong for last season !

danburge82 said:
I personally love the hate and would hate it if they were creaming themselves over us, blowing smoke up our arse without meaning it or wanting to do it or being false about it all. At least they hate or they're jealous of us and they're showing it and not hiding behind lies about the way they feel about us. I'd much rather have it this way.

One question mate, why do you think that over the past twenty years, Uniturd, and I mean both the team and fans, have developed this "WIN AT ALL COSTS EVEN IF IT MEANS CHEATING TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL" mentality?

Hatred leads to hatred, and that's not a path I really want my team to walk down if I'm being honest with you.

But each to their own I suppose.

the coverage was absolutely awful but credit to gabby logan for actually replying to numerous city fans on twitter with reasonable explanations

Did slur shakin bacon really bemoan the fact that they only got four extra minutes and how was you supposed to score a goal in that amount of time?
Didnt they have 90mins to do that?
The piss can is losing the plot..

manimanc said:
Did slur shakin bacon really bemoan the fact that they only got four extra minutes and how was you supposed to score a goal in that amount of time?
Didnt they have 90mins to do that?
The piss can is losing the plot..

i know couldn`t believe it he`s loosing it what does he expect ref too blow when they finally take the lead back.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Cityfan said:
Because they don't have enough time to analyse matches they don't watch.

Yet they had time to analyze our away kit and Kompany's 'mistakes'.

The penalty decisions did not change the result.

It was a talking point; a controversial decision that was obviously very poor. Their excuse for not discussing it was laughable.

They cannot analyse every penalty decision in every match.

The penalty decision was far more worthy of discussion than our away kit, yet they decided to discuss the later. Laughable!

Kompany has been poor by his standards this season sa they don't have time to analyse the match they went with this before hand.

They don't have time to analyse the match, yet they have time to analyze Kompany's performance during that match?

Er, okaaay...

They did not analyse our away kit they mentioned it briefly.

They did not analyse the match as a whole as they did not have time. They analysed Kompanys defense as our defense has been a problem this season. It was not really a match analysis which they did not and could not do.
I have seen Kompanys form criticised here just as much.
They have no duty to blow smoke up our arses. There 'analysis' of anything other thean one or two matches is usually a joke but other teams suffer just as much as we do with this.

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
Did everyone see Fergie's interview? Did I hear correctly that he was complaining that there was only 4 minutes injury time?

Ye syou heard correctly. Despite there being no real injuries requiring treatment and the subistitutions being the only reason for additional time he complained there was only 4 minutes added on. The old piss can has really started to lose it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.