Media Discussion - 2023/24

Spurs lol

Makes me chuckle every time I see their name.

Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry And them good ole American boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that city die!
This'll be the day that city die!

The forgot about Khaldoon…

-:)
Me too about Spurs mate, the biggest fucking myth in English football , they got that tag through winning two EUFA cups in the early eighties, through winning the FA Cup , if the PL had of been incepted 10 years earlier it would have been us rightly claiming to be one of the big five and not that jumped up fucking outfit. Life is all about timing isn't it though? Even to this day they're afforded the tag of one of the original "Big Five". And its a tag that Daniel Levy wears around his neck like a beastie boy does with a VW badge, he's the biggest arse licker of the red tops in this country.

Part of that is true but the cartel don’t want anyone else to have the chance to replace them.
City have muscled in on their action in spectacular style, we have the worlds best manager and an array of star players, we re big big news. If Sunderland, West Brom, pretty much anyone had enough money and good leadership they could do what we have done, that’s the real kicker, it’s not that everyone would switch the telly off and cancel Sky, it’s the opposite, Joe Public would love someone challenging the status quo just like when Abramovich rocked up at Chelsea.
I only agree with part of this. The cartel is a dead hand weighing down on football in this country. That much is true and football will only begin to prosper when their protectionist racket is smashed. But no club could guarantee doing what City have done with "enough money and good leadership"! Money and good leadership were certainly essential elements in the early years but what has turned us into the dominant force in world club football is the genius (I chose the word carefully) of Khaldoon and Pep who have picked exceptional teams to run both the football and commercial sides of the club. Money was never enough - witness our nearest neighbours who have spent far more. And I would say it is why Abramovitch's Chelsea was never as successful as City. In the days of FFP and P&S Khaldoon and Ferran have been able to have dealings with sponsors that have proved far sighted and beneficial to both parties and ver lucrative dealings with the likes of Silverlake. What IFR could ask for more? And the heart that beats at City is more Mancunian than ever.

Wow. Danny Mills absolutely rinsing Liverpool and having a city love in on talksport. Said he wants city to win all trophies and Liverpool win nothing. Said Liverpool and Klopp are way overrated and only got a covid trophy. Said that city are the best team in the modern era fullstop. Said that Trent was a bellend for his comments about it meaning more to them.

Things will only get worse when cleared. They'll be a big media pile on to drive Pep out.
Think they've already tried that by continously asking him if he's tired and thinking about retiring.
Things have been shite for over 10 plus years with the rubbish peddled by our oh so neutral journalist friends.
Can you imagine when we get cleared of this bullshit these same journalists will end up looking like Dustin Hoffman in Rain man, heads will explode and careers ruined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.