Media Discussion - 2023/24

Pep will sign another contract to boil their piss if that's the case.
I sincerely hope that’s the case , he should do hopefully , his legacy really as only just began , we are churning out big talent from the academy , his style of management just won’t work at international level. I’d say this is his last club side job , nothing will ever beat what he’s built at this club, the hardest league in world football without question.

I sincerely hope that’s the case , he should do hopefully , his legacy really as only just began , we are churning out big talent from the academy , his style of management just won’t work at international level. I’d say this is his last club side job , nothing will ever beat what he’s built at this club, the hardest league in world football without question.
Beat the rags pl titles record. Job done.

:)

I only agree with part of this. The cartel is a dead hand weighing down on football in this country. That much is true and football will only begin to prosper when their protectionist racket is smashed. But no club could guarantee doing what City have done with "enough money and good leadership"! Money and good leadership were certainly essential elements in the early years but what has turned us into the dominant force in world club football is the genius (I chose the word carefully) of Khaldoon and Pep who have picked exceptional teams to run both the football and commercial sides of the club. Money was never enough - witness our nearest neighbours who have spent far more. And I would say it is why Abramovitch's Chelsea was never as successful as City. In the days of FFP and P&S Khaldoon and Ferran have been able to have dealings with sponsors that have proved far sighted and beneficial to both parties and ver lucrative dealings with the likes of Silverlake. What IFR could ask for more? And the heart that beats at City is more Mancunian than ever.
The point I was making is the enduring myth that we need a successful cartel when we don‘t.

Wow. Danny Mills absolutely rinsing Liverpool and having a city love in on talksport. Said he wants city to win all trophies and Liverpool win nothing. Said Liverpool and Klopp are way overrated and only got a covid trophy. Said that city are the best team in the modern era fullstop. Said that Trent was a bellend for his comments about it meaning more to them.
Always liked Danny ‘sick note’ mills.

For his rant, I can forgive the club paying him millions -:)

Wow. Danny Mills absolutely rinsing Liverpool and having a city love in on talksport. Said he wants city to win all trophies and Liverpool win nothing. Said Liverpool and Klopp are way overrated and only got a covid trophy. Said that city are the best team in the modern era fullstop. Said that Trent was a bellend for his comments about it meaning more to them.
Did he just find one of his old MCFC wage slips?

Death threats incoming for Danny from those oh so cheeky scousers?

We all should fuck the media/pundits off and let the points and tables results do the talking,
Many reporters and pundits make a very good living from talking bollocks about their former clubs When in reality it's results and the here-and-now they should be headlining in the media outlets.

Who gives a shit what United or Arsenal did in the past, Even Liverpool is still living in the 1970s80s
just like in 10 years time, Manchester City could be old news. History means fuck all other than a good story to tell your Kids/Grandkids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.