Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Man United are the best fit for footloose Harry Kane, says state-of-the-art AI computer which analyses MILLIONS of stats... and says Pogba, Rashford and Fernandes would be PERFECT team-mates"​

Have you ever read such laughable shite in all your life. Ok probably been other equally cringy stuff but this is up there. I am not even angry at it because, well just look at that title haha. I recall some of these super algotithms used the other year to predict the title winners, it got it wrong of course.

No need really to click the link, the title says all you need to know.
Did that Super AI predict City winning the league this season?

Expertly put
Conn still spouting on about "sportswashing", his personal bias and one sided political agenda when football has finally woken up that CFG is about business. The self styled elite have found themselves falling further behind in terms of success and finance with little chance of catching up.

What must really stick in their collective craws is the loyalty to Manchester City of the the fans, the owners, the staff, the players, Pep, other coaches and backroom staff?

The old model of running a football club on debt and spending as little as possible whilst extracting as much cash as possible, has been blown apart. CFG has gone for growth by reinvesting on and off the field as well as in local communities.

At the time of the take over, ADUG did say they had a 20 year plan in place and we still years to go.

By then, there is every chance that Conn and his ilk and the likes of the Guardian will no longer be around. They are already on borrowed time, becoming as irrelevant as City Bingo with their tropes, prejudices and falshoods.
Would he survive a night in your local talking shite like that? Mak
The club under Swales was corrupt and incompetent. We were the laughing stock of football. Thankfully the old City has now been replaced by the likes of Spurs and Arsenal. Conn is out of touch with the modern world and politicises everything he writes. He waxes lyrical abut FC United but everyone in the Manchester area knows their fanbase is a mixture of cranks and thugs. I have seen their support up close. They are scumbags who hate City even more than the Glazers. They are just another media myth. The problem with London-based trendies like Conn and his ilk is they don't get out much. I wonder when he last attended a match.
he wouldn’t last a minute talking his shite in the world he’s always slagging off.

The biggest myth is what has been ‘pumped’ in. They count every contract since the takeover as if we don‘t actually have an income stream that pays for these players, as if Sheikh Mansour pays for every player out of his own pocket, omitting that said income streams are ’pumped’ back into the club to cover costs.

This is the biggest lie and perpetuates the myth.
Didn’t someone on here post that we had already made close to £1.5bn in prize money since the takeover for trophies, Premier League positions and a decade of Champions League qualification and almost always qualifying for the knockout stages? And thats before factoring in any sponsorship or other commercial income?
Yet this is routinely ignored

It would be interesting to see the click numbers for articles like Conns. Most City fans are bored and I'm sure other football fans are. Same article rehashed endlessly.

Also the only money 'pumped' into city in the last 5 years or so is the 58M transfer fee for laporte. We are the most successful PL club earn the most prize money and are self financing.

Screenshot_20210427-183906_Twitter.jpg

It would be interesting to see the click numbers for articles like Conns. Most City fans are bored and I'm sure other football fans are. Same article rehashed endlessly.

Also the only money 'pumped' into city in the last 5 years or so is the 58M transfer fee for laporte. We are the most successful PL club earn the most prize money and are self financing.

View attachment 17795
Regardless, I think the words have to be ‘Fuck you’.

Cunts.

Did that Super AI predict City winning the league this season?
s-l300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.