Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky covered the penalties so I switched over for it. The winning penalty went in and the commentator couldn't disguise his excitement ''City are out... at last!". TV went straight off after that. They don't even disguise their dislike of us.
Ya was streaming that couldn't believe the commentator shouted "At last" seemed far too happy we had lost

Sly sports news this morning saying that 8 time winners littlewoods are still in it, while failing to mention how many times we had won the thing!

Skys coverage of the pens was atrocious. Close up of the players face til the last second then cut to them literally striking the ball , filmed from behind the goal

found it difficult to follow

Cunts

I couldn't find a link for the game.

Was only at 85 mins and realized we were on a South African channel and the commentary/tv camera work was superb

At least we’ve reached the bottom of the barrel. I’m not keen on the merch either tbh but it’s hardly worthy of this sort of commentary.

I do think it’s a copyrighted range of merchandise tbf. We’re producing it in partnership with them.
Are you sure about that? I don't think it's possible to copyright the word "Madchester" in the same way you can't own the word Hippy or Grunge or Rave or Punk. If you didn't invent it you can't copyright it. Surely this is just a Puma concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.