Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll just leave this one here without comment …

As the one, the only Todd Rundgren put it on his album 'Runt' many, many years ago.. 'There Are No Words' in response to this.

Oh, on the other hand, perhaps there might just be a couple.. 'Bernardo Silva'.

Or maybe should that be 'Bernardo f**king Silva, you gormless, partial cretins' to emphasise the point?

So the best team in The Premier League have no players in The BBC's team of the league so far?

Seems legit....
Oh no, maybe the "nineteen other teams" have taken up alan davies call to vote us out of the league during the night.........goes to the league table to check.

Seriously, that scenario is no more far fetched than us not having a single player in that team.

It looks to me, the reason for this bizzare team that was chosen, is to make them look smarter than they think they are imo

Proof that 1. People don't know shit and 2. People really don't know shit.

Cancelo, Silva, Rodri, Ederson.
Ha ha- It's like the saying goes " you either know your shit or you know you're shit"

So they have used the averages of the after match scores to decide this shite team, as previously mentioned we have no chance as some Scouse **** organises, yes organises mass down votes on our players lol they don't care about us though and know way are we considered rivals. :)

Last edited:

Hilarious. What happens is that all fans of other jealous clubs after every one of our matches, gives all our players a one. Then give all their players 10. Hence our averages are low.
Look at the team of the year - all nobodies who get real scores from fans because they aren’t intimidated by them.
It’s a non story

Clearly Pep is more of a genius than he is given credit for, if he can take a team of such bad players 10 points clear at the top of the table! They need to get their story straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.