Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the sports press/media in this country arent interested sport just getting clicks.

If the sport press/media where interested in sport than journalists would be looking into why utd got away with their game against liverpool being postponed. Or what action was taken over the fake bomb.
Again journalists would be questioned why liverpool where only fined 17k for the coach attack and no arrests. Or the internet hacking. Or the 40 false positives.

The press/media say we are boring to watch lol. I am watching the best football ever played in the premier league and these numptys think its boring. Our players at all levels have a first touch to die for ( most;) ). Their footballing brains are two moves ahead of play !.

Pep has changed the way football is ball at every level. Yet the press/media wa t to hang their hats on the two red hoof ball teams. Let them

All very big stories yet chosen not to investigate by the British press/media.

All I know is I am watching the best team, best football, best manager and the best club ever in my life time (60yrs).

Sadly the press in this country dont want to recognised this fact. They does seem to be a slow change from pundits and ex players now.

Personally I think utd are great comedy value

Reading the Ken Early tripe about Saturday's match, found this paragraph amusing. Considering how the game in question that he's reporting on was actually settled.

The gap grows every time a crowd screams “SHOOT” when a player gets the ball in space within 30 yards of goal. Players today are told to avoid shooting from distance by coaches who have studied the stats and know precisely how low the chances of scoring from out there really are. Teams now aim to work the ball into a better position before pulling the trigger. The result is that the long-range screamer – arguably the most thrilling sight in football – is being optimised out of the game. Football evolves, while the fans pine for what’s been lost.

It's ironic that he's called Ken 'Early'. Yet he's coming out with the oldest take on our football going. My rag mates have been pushing that tripe for years.

James Ducker isn't in the whatsapp group. Great piece on Bernardo today and the game report yesterday was without any of the crap:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...merged-darkness-become-player-year-contender/

Usually telegraph behind paywall but these aren't for me.
Stopped reading at well oiled.

Seems our win over Chelsea didn't please everyone.
If he’d chosen QPR, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, luton etc he wouldn’t find himself feeling anywhere near as salty. No prancing around his little hamlet ,chest puffed out, to be had in one of their shirts though.

The problem is that people believe it. Five live had two supposedly City fans bragging how we are turning the pl into a one team competition that we will dominate for the next 20 years. One was a mate of Robbie Savage who he claimed was the Macclesfield groundsman, employed by him two weeks ago. Sutton was acting surprised at the callers, but it just seemed a setup, and I have never heard any City supporter come out with the embarrassing crap those two callers came out with.
A few weeks ago BBC had yet another documentary with some sort of rag connection. This time it was about Macc Town but Savage featured a lot.
As part of the hyping it up they had Savage and a bloke who was said to have appointed Savage on Breakfast.
For a supposed successful businessman this bloke came over as a right drip with nothing about him. There no indication from him he supported City at all rather an plcation he was another rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.