Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redwash by the English media in overdrive.

Part of the BBC report.

But Merseyside police, who are responsible for policing in Liverpool and were present in Paris, said the vast majority of Liverpool fans arrived early at the turnstiles and behaved in an "exemplary manner".

Saturday's TV footage showed young men who did not appear to be wearing red Liverpool shirts jumping the stadium gates and then running away from security.
Omitting of course to show the video footage of dozens, if not hundreds, of red topped dippers climbing over walls and storming past barriers into the stadium. Plus social media tweets boasting how they got in ticketless.

Kaveh from sky sports saying there were no fakes as he didn’t see them. Fuck me theres enough on Twitter to suggest otherwise, it’s Russian levels of reporting.
I suppose what he meant was that he checked all 20000 tickets himself and found no fakers.

Im confident then that he’s right.

We know how much use Merseyside police are. Chocolate fireguard springs to mind.
It does concern me that Merseyside police have been quick to jump to the defence of the club when there is strong evidence that it wasn't a small minority of fans that breached security at the ground, and that forged tickets were being OPENLY discussed/sold on social media. There are also more than a few social media posts showing fans who blagged in.

It appears they are another group alongside the media who are sh*t scared of saying anything negative. You'd certainly be forgiven if you drew parallels with the outcome of the intimidation tactics employed by organised crime having a hand in this.

It does concern me that Merseyside police have been quick to jump to the defence of the club when there is strong evidence that it wasn't a small minority of fans that breached security at the ground, and that forged tickets were being OPENLY discussed/sold on social media. There are also more than a few social media posts showing fans who blagged in.

It appears they are another group alongside the media who are sh*t scared of saying anything negative. You'd certainly be forgiven if you drew parallels with the outcome of the intimidation tactics employed by organised crime having a hand in this.

This market of blags has been going since the semi final last month at Wembley. There’s a telegram group that was posted on here and there were shit loads being posted. Where they getting access to these tickets to copy them and make them scan at a turnstile in their thousands.

Of all people, Simon Jordan gave a fair assessment on TalkSport this morning. He said there were many factors contributing to the trouble in Paris, and all of them should be looked at in any review of the events. This would include the forged tickets, the role of the police, UEFA, and the role of LFC. Murphy and in a later show, Tony Evans, absolved Liverpool fans of all blame. I'd like to hear their responses to a question about Klopp's message that Paris is big enough to hold many more fans than just those with tickets, and about ticketless fans jibbing in.

I agree with Jordan. The organisation was poor, but excess Liverpool fans contributed heavily to the trouble.

In the DM today, Big Chief Erik Ten Pegs is doing a "Fergie" in claiming HE will be the man to push City & Liverpool from the top. He broke the PSV Feyenoord duo monopoly in Holland and he'll do it in England.

Also the Mail, claiming only 1% of worldwide City fans live in the UK. At the same time, they claim United have 190m world-wide fans, so surely an even lower percentage live here?

The paper's 3rd "attack" is City's over-sensitive reaction when ever money is mentioned.
So predictable, and so tiresome. We sense the money issue because we seem to be the only club where money becomes an issue for those who spend more or pretty much the same, or don't spend any. Money is only dirty filthy lucre when MCFC spend it!

Of all people, Simon Jordan gave a fair assessment on TalkSport this morning. He said there were many factors contributing to the trouble in Paris, and all of them should be looked at in any review of the events. This would include the forged tickets, the role of the police, UEFA, and the role of LFC. Murphy and in a later show, Tony Evans, absolved Liverpool fans of all blame. I'd like to hear their responses to a question about Klopp's message that Paris is big enough to hold many more fans than just those with tickets, and about ticketless fans jibbing in.

I agree with Jordan. The organisation was poor, but excess Liverpool fans contributed heavily to the trouble.
Heard that, Jordan was really wanting to rightly put the blame on the ticketless fans but the pair of pricks White and Murphy weren’t having it. You could hear the frustration in Jordan’s voice, why are the media so shit scared of this set of absolute wankers? The thing is many of them are not even Scousers but they align themselves with these horrible cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.