Mendy undergoes knee surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really should go for a LB in January, the CL is wide open we’re the favourites as things stand. We’ll be fine in the PL imo but it’s a big blow losing Mendy he has some nice passing.
Unless you are poaching a few major starters, I'd contesnd Delph and See are better than 95% of what's out there.

The styles may be different, but the performances are never inferior. I trust Zee and Delph without reservation.

Bad news but I think we're a better team with Delph at LB. Hopefully it allows Sane to play more too.

Agree > Mandy had a shocker a Wembley after a bright start to season and infant hasn’t looked that good recently at all ~ perhaps csrrying injury?
I like Delph shame he don’t get a look in.

We really should go for a LB in January, the CL is wide open we’re the favourites as things stand. We’ll be fine in the PL imo but it’s a big blow losing Mendy he has some nice passing.
Mate did you watch the games last year? Mendy obviously adds a huge new dimension on the offensive side but Delph and Zinchenko are more than capable replacements.

Long term I might agree with you because of Delph's injury record, but no one we can buy in January is going to step in without knowing the system and be immediately better than what we have already.

Zinchenko has been excellent when he has played this season , wouldnt have any issues of him starting the big games if Delph is not available , got to feel for Mendy though two knee injuries in 18 motnhs hopefully he will be back for the sharp end of the season , when the cups are handed out .He is quite good at picking up medals after playing just a handful of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.