Middle East Conflict

This is something the State of Israel carries out as a matter of state policy all the time.
So is it still a bit terroristey when they do it or is just when the Palestinians do it?

Insurgencies are violent, ruthless and brutal because they are generally perpetrated by civilians (in a paramilitary form) against other civilians from whom the first party thinks they have suffered injustice.

Fighting insurgency is dirty because normal security authorities are unable to cope and so military tactics are most often used against insurgents who are integrated within the civilian population.

Both are seen as terrorists by the other party. I see both as utter cunts, along with the sponsors who support them, but in the end there has to be a negotiated settlement. What triggers it is the question.

Dodging what I've answered everything. If you honestly think the Israelis will give the stolen land back you're for the cookoos.
I didn't ask, nor want, your 'approval' of my suggested solution. You asked me what I thought, I told you.

And you still haven't given your solution, not to me anyway. You have a very disapproving view of the Israelis as a whole, don't you. I'd love to hear what solution for peace you can put forward that doesnt involve the complete eradication of the State of Israel.

What a lot of people don't understand is Iarael haven't just stolen all this land or occupied it. People somehow forget or don't realise a lot was sold by very rich Arab land owners. Its not as cut and dry as people are told.

I don't wanna get into too much politics, but the Western media don't really cover the Israel and Palestine issue with much truth/fairness.

Israel certainly are to blame too, but it's never been as one sided as the media here spins it. I was in Beersheba roughly 5 years ago to the day and Palestinians were firing rockets at where I was, unprovoked at the time. Hardly a word about it in the news here in the UK. If it was the other way around, it would have had a lot more coverage. There's a lot happens both ways that we don't know about unless you've been there. A lot of Palestinians are far more oppressed by Hamas and the people running their country right now.

Either way it's a sad situation all round, innocent people on both sides being killed, its not right.

I have family and friends in Israel, I've been in contact but none of them have been online since yesterday. Hopefully they're all OK.

Are you actually serious with the Western Media post? They are heavily leaned towards the Israeli’s cause and always have been.

Are you actually serious with the Western Media post? They are heavily leaned towards the Israeli’s cause and always have been.
His experience of the time he spent there was exactly the same as my time there , just because you don't hear of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen

Some yes, not all.

Anyway that wasn't my main point. My point was people who have never stepped foot in that part of the world think that it's all one way traffic, that Israel have stolen land that was actually sold off by land owners etc etc. They've got this information from somewhere but there's a lot of holes in the information/narrative from important details being left out. People don't truly look into it.

I've been there and experienced rocket attacks from Palestinians which was instigated by them, not a retaliation. Didn't get anywhere near the coverage that it would the other way around at the time.

I wouldn't justify the things Israel have done too, but it's not this cut and dry, good versus evil etc. Until you go and spend time in that part of the world, understand it, you'll start to realise there's blame to be shared.

Anyway its just a terrible situation all round, innocent people from both sides dying.

I can't even get in touch with my family members there, hopefully they're OK but these are just normal working people caught up in all this.

I did exactly that; you're just not happy that my answer didn't involve violence. So i'll repeat it for you;

Remove Hamas as their representatives, install a more moderate, co-operative government that uses dialogue, not aggression, to press their case before the United Nations. Create dialogue with the Israeli Government. Publicly disassociate with Hezbollah and Iran, which are also seen as hostile towards Jews and the continued existance of the State of Israel.
Yeah your answer was an answer and 1000x better than his, mainly because you actually gave an answer.

Some yes, not all.

Anyway that wasn't my main point. My point was people who have never stepped foot in that part of the world think that it's all one way traffic, that Israel have stolen land that was actually sold off by land owners etc etc. They've got this information from somewhere but there's a lot of holes in the information/narrative from important details being left out. People don't truly look into it.

I've been there and experienced rocket attacks from Palestinians which was instigated by them, not a retaliation. Didn't get anywhere near the coverage that it would the other way around at the time.

I wouldn't justify the things Israel have done too, but it's not this cut and dry, good versus evil etc. Until you go and spend time in that part of the world, understand it, you'll start to realise there's blame to be shared.

Anyway its just a terrible situation all round, innocent people from both sides dying.

I can't even get in touch with my family members there, hopefully they're OK but these are just normal working people caught up in all this.
Just for clarity, so I understand your point, you are suggesting that if a Palestinian sells land to an Israeli, then sovereignty changes? Surely they would just be owning land in Palestine territory?

I agree about Hams.

But Israel cares not one fuck about the Palestinians too. There's a post on here this morning which was one of the worst I've ever read regarding Palestinian people.
For balance, there have been fucking shit posts each and every way. Mainly because “being a Blue” has never stopped some people from being cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.