Negativity

I'm not happy about our performance, but we haven't been pulling up trees this season and the result was no surprise to me when you consider our abysmal record against teams in the top half of the table this season.

As for the journeymen of Leicester, if you look at their results over the last 38 games until yesterday, they would be 10 points clear at the top of the league.

They are better than us, and it showed yesterday.

They are still mainly journeymen players.

The fact they are better than us so far this season, is the point I am making. They ARE better than us. We are nowhere near as good as we should be & we're not alone, the same can be said of Chelsea, rags, Arse, Liverpool etc. All teams who have underperformed to such a level that a side with a basic setup & a bit of pace upfront, is leaving them behind.

Well done to them, but total shit to us. And make no mistake, Martin Oneil's Leicester team with Dickov upfront, would give this Leicester team a tougher game than we just did. And Steve Coppel's Crystal Palace with Mark Bright & Ian Wright upfront, would batter them at their own game, & give our cb clowns a nervous breakdown.

It's a good job for current defenders, that there are no decent centre forward pairings around. They are all shit.

They are still mainly journeymen players.

The fact they are better than us so far this season, is the point I am making. They ARE better than us. We are nowhere near as good as we should be & we're not alone, the same can be said of Chelsea, rags, Arse, Liverpool etc. All teams who have underperformed to such a level that a side with a basic setup & a bit of pace upfront, is leaving them behind.

Well done to them, but total shit to us. And make no mistake, Martin Oneil's Leicester team with Dickov upfront, would give this Leicester team a tougher game than we just did. And Steve Coppel's Crystal Palace with Mark Bright & Ian Wright upfront, would batter them at their own game, & give our cb clowns a nervous breakdown.

It's a good job for current defenders, that there are no decent centre forward pairings around. They are all shit.

Spot on, good post.

Not one player other than Hart can come off that pitch eysterday and say they gave it everything, not one.

We could have played any formation you care to name yesterday and the outcome would have been the same as the players refuse to do any work off the ball and some wont even do it on the ball these days.

Pellegrini makes mistakes but he is gone come the summer. Pep in cahrge yesterday and we still get stuffed if the players play like they did.

Obvious isn't it! Effort!!
One example is from throw ins.
We lose possession from nearly every throw because players refuse to make the effort to get in to space to receive.
The ball then ultimately goes down the line and it's lost more often than not.
Players need only look in the mirror to see who's responsible!

As an American who LOVES MCFC I am new to the chat, I must say that the consistent negativity and finding all things wrong all the time (well 90% of the time anyway) is a bit weird to me.

And it's not just complaining about City. Everything in pop culture sucks. Every sport that is not soccer or rugby sucks.

No team wins every game and every trophy. Is this just the English way?

As an American who LOVES MCFC I am new to the chat, I must say that the consistent negativity and finding all things wrong all the time (well 90% of the time anyway) is a bit weird to me.

And it's not just complaining about City. Everything in pop culture sucks. Every sport that is not soccer or rugby sucks.

The British are notorious moaners lol you'll have to get used to it if you are staying

We are all just moaning cunts mate, you will get used to it :-)

It is a cross of banter and honesty. Most of the blokes and women on here are working class people who don't do bullshit.
So a lot of stuff in life they will call it as it is and we do have a lot of shit rammed down our necks. Also it is the depth of winter and miserable as fuck out this does affect mood and lowers peoples tolerance for crap.
The main issue is we have a top squad and we are less than the sum of our parts at the minute which people are a bit miffed about.

It is like most things in life matey, in summer when Pep is sorting shit and the sun is shining everyone will be posting about how they have sorted their garden, had a nice evening meal at a gastro pub, been on a nice bike ride etc etc.

The banter comes with the semi faux riddicule, say someone posts about a bike ride, someone will call them a hippy **** who makes a mess of their range rover grill when they run over them. It is just the humour here bud, as others have said you will be just fine here.
Basically if something pisses you off, post here and you will get sage heads nodding in agreement, if you post about something good, it will get ripped to bits :-D

Personally i am ok and not that arsed atm, people are shitting it for no reason yet. If we drop right off you will find me in the rage thread no doubt though hehe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.