Negativity

getting like MOTD and talkshite on some of the threads, are we bottom of Pl and out of all cups ?

less moaning please...

getting like MOTD and talkshite on some of the threads, are we bottom of Pl and out of all cups ?

less moaning please...
No and hopefully we are never bottom of the LEAGUE AGAIN FOR A VERY LONG TIME!! About those cups we can still win the C1 with a bit of luck and that in itself would help lift the gloom.

It's not the old days, we had an excuse for not doing well then because we didn't have the top players of top budget. We're not spoiled, those players earn top whack and city need to give them a rocket up the Arse and a rocket up the Arse to the manager who earns a hell of a lot too. He might be a nice guy but he's paid to get results and we are lacking leadership at the moment.

The manager failed to act in the transfer window. That's when Kompany needed replacing. Even if Kompany comes back and doesn't have another injury, we can see without him, we're lost for a captain. Captains are always best in central positions and not one defender (Zaba maybe) and not one midfielder has the venom or strength to take over as it stands. Centreforwards as captains are too hot-headed for my money, but if someone works like a terrier they can lead us out of trouble. Milner would have been an ideal player right now. Without Kompany available, Milner got stuck in. We're too imbalanced in the sense that there is no core of leadership or true grit down the middle. In 2010/11, Kompany-Toure/Barry/Viera-Tevez worked. 2011/12, Kompany-Toure/Milner-Tevez worked. The season after it changed. 2013/14 Dimichalis/Kompany-Toure-Aguero/Negredo worked.

As an American who LOVES MCFC I am new to the chat, I must say that the consistent negativity and finding all things wrong all the time (well 90% of the time anyway) is a bit weird to me.

And it's not just complaining about City. Everything in pop culture sucks. Every sport that is not soccer or rugby sucks.

No team wins every game and every trophy. Is this just the English way?
Thanks for the explanation guys! I am staying on the chat room and will recalibrate. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.