new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy a home shirt every year but unless the trim changes to white i won't get it
The away kits last year was great but those pics of this years,oh dear is all i can say

karen7 said:
I buy a home shirt every year but unless the trim changes to white i won't get it
The away kits last year was great but those pics of this years,oh dear is all i can say
but the shirt will suit me completely,sky blue the colour of my eyes and black for the bags under them :)

not bought a shirt for a long time,had shirts bought for me,but they stay in my wardrobe(haven't got the heart to throw them away)

sir peace frog said:
karen7 said:
but the shirt will suit me completely,sky blue the colour of my eyes and black for the bags under them :)

not bought a shirt for a long time,had shirts bought for me,but they stay in my wardrobe(haven't got the heart to throw them away)

My eyes are bright blue as well:)
I never wear the shirts,i just collect them

Here is a render of our possible shirt for the new season done by fellow blue and graphic designer Shaun

If you look at the shirt on this picture, it doesn't really look all that bad, still not a fan of the black trim but what do you guys think?

BrfEC1qCMAA_VWq.jpg

For those of you who wanted white instead of black trim, here's another edited render by Shaun again

BrfK44RIQAA7OFC.jpg

You can follow Shaun on twitter at @Shaun_C_sXe

Hi Folks,

There have been some passionate and eloquent responses to the prospect of blue shorts next season. If you are of the opinion that they should stay white, and want to do something about it, please sign the petition!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/no-blue-shorts-mcfc-please-keep-our-shorts-white" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/n ... orts-white</a>

There have been a few examples recently of fan power bringing about change in cases like this, Cardiff City last season for example, who successfully petitioned the club to change their short colour prior to the start of the season, and the Everton badge which fans were successful in amending (albeit a season after its introduction). If enough people show the club we feel strongly about this, I'm convinced we can make a change.

As of today, we're on twitter and facebook too and will be starting to spread the word! Please share if you care!
Twitter: @NoBlueShorts #noblueshorts
Search Facebook and like: No Blue Shorts

We can do this blues!

sir peace frog said:
Shaelumstash said:
ManCityX said:
It was truly one of the worst posts ever seen on bluemoon.

Unfortunately success attracts fans like that.
listen ive supported this club for the best part of 4 years now ,so I think im entitled to my opinion

Yeah but you went to York,away.....

Retro_Wolf said:
For those of you who wanted white instead of black trim, here's another edited render by Shaun again

BrfK44RIQAA7OFC.jpg

You can follow Shaun on twitter at @Shaun_C_sXe

a billion times better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.