New survey (Atmosphere)

Create a terrace atmosphere by bringing back standing in one of the stands. Really is as simple as that.

The atmosphere as been decent in the 1st half.

No doubt down to the scorline, 3000 Cardiff fans, and their reluctance to leave the 80's and eatly 90's behind.

Should be fun afterwards, unless they are kept in.

KumbA said:
Being a piss poor student for the past few years I have only ever been able to afford the games that no one else wants to attend, Blackburn for example. So it’s been a long time since I have experienced a good atmosphere.

For me the problem is that people are able to renew their seats year after year. Every five years or so everyone should have to apply for a seat by filling out an application so that the club can get a better idea of who you are. Age, sitting with children, likeliness to sing, joining in, leave 10 minute early. The club would then be able to better balance the ground resulting in a better atmosphere.

You should be offered a choose of three different sections for you and your family which the club feel you are best suited too.

Fucking hell.

"Sorry, your application for the ticket you've had since 2003 has been declined, as the club feels you are too quiet/old/poor."

rickmcfc said:
Blue Note said:
Create a terrace atmosphere by bringing back standing in one of the stands. Really is as simple as that.

I don't agree. The whole of the South Stand, so about 9000 people have stood, week in week out for the past 6 years.

Half the south stand is for away fans though and I just feel the terrace look and feel will contribute to the atmosphere like in Germany.

quiet_riot said:
KumbA said:
Being a piss poor student for the past few years I have only ever been able to afford the games that no one else wants to attend, Blackburn for example. So it’s been a long time since I have experienced a good atmosphere.

For me the problem is that people are able to renew their seats year after year. Every five years or so everyone should have to apply for a seat by filling out an application so that the club can get a better idea of who you are. Age, sitting with children, likeliness to sing, joining in, leave 10 minute early. The club would then be able to better balance the ground resulting in a better atmosphere.

You should be offered a choose of three different sections for you and your family which the club feel you are best suited too.

Fucking hell.

"Sorry, your application for the ticket you've had since 2003 has been declined, as the club feels you are too quiet/old/poor."

I think that post is a contender for the most ridiculous post in Bluemoon history. And here have been some whoppers over the years.

what planet does the geezer live on? Seriously?

Didsbury Dave said:
quiet_riot said:
KumbA said:

Fucking hell.

I think that post is a contender for the most ridiculous post in Bluemoon history. And there have been some whoppers over the years.

And if he's a student, the education system needs another overhaul looking at the spelling errors

Just a note, When our opponents don't take up their full allocation & the 2nd tier in the South Stand is occupied by Blues that have bought a ticket for that particular match there is never a certainty that better atmosphere is created by having more Blues in the stand! My personal experience is that the whole 2nd tier of the south stand ends up quieter than when the seats are taken up by the away fans! Fact being S/Tkt South stand 2nd tier 212

rickmcfc said:
Blue Note said:

I don't agree. The whole of the South Stand, so about 9000 people have stood, week in week out for the past 6 years.
The WHOLE of the South Stand (same with the North Stand) holds just 5800. The away fans have half and a fair amount is Level 2.

That reckons up to about 1800 City fans in South Stand Level 1.

The reason it's so difficult to get good atmospheres in our stadium is because of the 92 clubs in England we have about the 70th largest vocal section (add that 1800 to about 1500 on the other side of the away fans) in the City largest stadium and the fourth largest attendances.

We've had some good atmospheres this season, but we need a bigger front man.

The Pink Panther said:
Didsbury Dave said:
quiet_riot said:
Fucking hell.

I think that post is a contender for the most ridiculous post in Bluemoon history. And there have been some whoppers over the years.

And if he's a student, the education system needs another overhaul looking at the spelling errors

Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.