Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Glad we don’t have to watch that, week in , week out
When ever we put out a team like that we are clueless (Brentford Away last time)

Ref was a ****

Joleliton is a ****

Grealish was shite

Phillips will never make it here
Unfortunately you’re right, he is just mentally slow and weak

He is a very lovely guy, but I suspect he has a very low IQ and he is just slow of mind, it takes him longer to process things on the pitch and he’s always a step behind everyone else. He’ll never make it at City unfortunately as I like him and want him to succeed after hearing about his childhood and his Dad being a reprobate constantly in and out of prison.

Last edited:
Not overly arsed about losing. However, Kalvin Philips will never be good enough for this team. He passes a ball and stands and watches it. That's the sort of shit me and the lads do on a Thursday night. Can we stick dreads on Rodri for the next 2 games and give him Kalvins kit?
We can't play Kalvin in a proper game can we? He is so many levels below, seems a good kid but def a rare bad buy

Better first half than second. Jack looked out of form and knackered. We lacked any kind of finishing. Poor defending for the goal. Bobb looks promising for the future. Wonder if Pep is going for a hatrick of getting booked in consecutive games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.