Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Im on platinum and joined all 3 cup schemes, according to the site i should get an extra 600 points but ive not. Has this happened to anyone else?

Happened to me when I renewed this evening too - only showing 100 points for each of the cup schemes whereas it should be 200 as I'm platinum.

Also the new ticketing site is rubbish - doesn't seem to display my loyalty points on my account "home" page, I have to go into the loyalty points tab on the page and scroll right to the bottom of the list to see my total. Not user friendly!

Last year it cost me £540 for platinum in south stand level 1 (block 111)

Renewed the other day and it cost £585 for platinum, so £45 increase which is not too bad, though when I got my first ticket at etihad 6 yrs ago it was £340! It has increased every year and almost doubled in price in 6 years, just once a price freeze would be nice!

Don't agree with platinum, but unfortunately have to to keep up points wise!
As joined all cup schemes its about 500 points extra I will get and I go to around 10 away games a year so that's another 200 points, so effectively I'm buying 700 points for £50!!

But not alot of choice unfortunately

Big J said:
Why would I lie ?
I've still got last years confirmation email from the club. Always been on Gold up to last year and the prices were, Gold £495 Platinum £545 ( which I got). Block 104 this year in level 1 is
Gold £665 Platinum £715.
Ironically when we first got relocated from Maine rd, my seat in the Kippax lower ( right near half way line) was one of the cheapest in the ground.

Check your confirmation again, I think it might have been £540 in 2011/12, Platinum in 104 was £650 last year. So a £65 increase.

bluesmith said:
Big J said:
Why would I lie ?
I've still got last years confirmation email from the club. Always been on Gold up to last year and the prices were, Gold £495 Platinum £545 ( which I got). Block 104 this year in level 1 is
Gold £665 Platinum £715.
Ironically when we first got relocated from Maine rd, my seat in the Kippax lower ( right near half way line) was one of the cheapest in the ground.

Check your confirmation again, I think it might have been £540 in 2011/12, Platinum in 104 was £650 last year. So a £65 increase.

How fkin stupid do you think I am, off to double check now...................................................oh shit, you're right.
It was an honest mistake, but still a £170 increase in 2 years.

GStar said:
Has there been the question/answer in here as to why a ST in SS is £535 but exactly the same seat at the opposite end of the ground is around £70-80 cheaper (off the top of my head)?

Hey mate, I'm not sure but someone told me it's so we can charge the away fans more. You can't charge the away fans more than the home fans to sit in the same stand. So the South Stand is more expensive so the away support can charged more, but the North Stand is for home fans only, so is cheaper.

This could be a load of bollocks though.

Is the South Stand going to have a roof for all of next season?

Thisishowitfeels said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Im on platinum and joined all 3 cup schemes, according to the site i should get an extra 600 points but ive not. Has this happened to anyone else?

Happened to me when I renewed this evening too - only showing 100 points for each of the cup schemes whereas it should be 200 as I'm platinum.

Also the new ticketing site is rubbish - doesn't seem to display my loyalty points on my account "home" page, I have to go into the loyalty points tab on the page and scroll right to the bottom of the list to see my total. Not user friendly!
If you hover over the squiggly -i (for information) between My Account and Logout at the top of the page it shows your points and all your purchases / schemes

Big J said:
bluesmith said:
Big J said:
Why would I lie ?
Gold £665 Platinum £715.

How fkin stupid do you think I am, off to double check now...................................................oh shit, you're right.
It was an honest mistake, but still a £170 increase in 2 years.
It is a big increase but £50 of that is platinum.

I haven't seen this advertised or discussed anywhere, but just a word of warning for anyone who is thinking of, or who has bought, the Metrolink matchday option; the upgrade of Victoria station announced last month will start next January and direct Bury-Droylsden trams will not be running, you may have to change in Manchester city centre. I have tweeted TfGM twice to see if direct matchday services will be provided but have not got a reply so they either don't know or don't care. I'd hold off going for this until more info is forthcoming. I'd also be demanding my money back from Metrolink if there are no direct services.

If you travel with kids to the game, the Family ticket at £5.50 for 2 adults and 3 kids is a cheaper option anyway.

Thisishowitfeels said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

There were a couple of things wrong on my account after I renewed last week. Just been online now regarding another matter and has been corrected.

This is the last year of going Platinum (if indeed it is to carry on) for me. I've got over 11,000 points now, and don't intend to do many aways next season due to age and the extortionate, unaffordable costs now incurred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.