Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

just spent £1110 on mine and sons season ticket; spent over an hour trying to join 3 cup schemes x2; never made it typed my card details in which you do for each person each scheme i.e. 6 screens; never accepted my inputs; finally got a message 'you are not eligable for cup schemes' absolute bollocks; so logged out went back in and because I have now ordered and paid for my season tickets I don't even get the options to join cup schemes.
After the emotion of the last week the last thing i needed was another demonstration of the fuckin crap this club puts us through. Now have to wait till 9am and waste even more time trying to get on cup schemes via telephone

ribbo said:
just spent £1110 on mine and sons season ticket; spent over an hour trying to join 3 cup schemes x2; never made it typed my card details in which you do for each person each scheme i.e. 6 screens; never accepted my inputs; finally got a message 'you are not eligable for cup schemes' absolute bollocks; so logged out went back in and because I have now ordered and paid for my season tickets I don't even get the options to join cup schemes.
After the emotion of the last week the last thing i needed was another demonstration of the fuckin crap this club puts us through. Now have to wait till 9am and waste even more time trying to get on cup schemes via telephone

Why 9am? Im on hold now to renew cause it did the same to me

Tonster said:
Anyone had a superbia invite yet? Had one last two seasons (invite that is not the card) but nothing so far.

Noticed in the T&C's it looks like it will be £2800 this time

I'm not expecting one this season - not yet anyway after what they said last year:

"Superbia membership is strictly limited and by invitation only. If you don't join this time, your name will go on a waiting list and invitations will only be re-issued when an existing member drops out. "

Why the panic over cup schemes,plenty time left for them.Chill for a couple of months.

why 9am i'll tell you why ........................ not going to spend the next hour or more in a queue cause its bloody obvious hundreds of us have been fucked about and will all be attempting to get through.

Renewed my Platinum ticket this evening on line for £750 and it went without a hitch. Joined all 3 cup schemes and paying in 4 installments on the DD scheme.

I think the installment payment plan by DD is an excellent idea.
I am as pissed off as anyone else with the price hikes but compared to other top premier league clubs its still pretty well priced and the club know that.

Forza Pellegrini!! ;-)

thought you couldnt join the cup schemes online last year...i'm sure i had to phone up and they did all 3 within a minute... could not fault them one bit with the dealings i have had with them... just saying

ribbo said:
why 9am i'll tell you why ........................ not going to spend the next hour or more in a queue cause its bloody obvious hundreds of us have been fucked about and will all be attempting to get through.

Soz :/

2bluejacko said:
thought you couldnt join the cup schemes online last year...i'm sure i had to phone up and they did all 3 within a minute... could not fault them one bit with the dealings i have had with them... just saying

You joined on line last year and maybe the year before, a few years ago it was by filling out a form only.

I think the phone option was promoted around the deadline to join them.

Corky said:
Tonster said:
Anyone had a superbia invite yet? Had one last two seasons (invite that is not the card) but nothing so far.

Noticed in the T&C's it looks like it will be £2800 this time

I'm not expecting one this season - not yet anyway after what they said last year:

"Superbia membership is strictly limited and by invitation only. If you don't join this time, your name will go on a waiting list and invitations will only be re-issued when an existing member drops out. "

That's what they said the first year and they still sent another one last year, expect you'll get an invite shortly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.