Neymar

Would madrid not suit him? They missed out on Haaland and mbappe and it’s a league he knows. Would his Barca past stop him maybe?
Don't think he is going anywhere. Barca won't take him back and Madrid have shut their business for this summer. He is going to chill and relax at PSG. As he always does.

BM has produced its own summer click machine... ;)

Can't wait to watch Kev yelling and waving towards Neymar red-faced to urge him doing more pressing runs, and even more to watch Pep giving Neymar a 5-minute lesson near the side line shortly after the 1st incident.
Please don't turn this fantastic football story into a marketing soap. Divas not

Thankfully he isn't coming

Plus

- Better than Phil and Grealish will ever be
- Scores and assists a lot
- Scores for Brazil at the same rate as R9 did and will surpass Pele as all time top scorer
- He probably has a bigger social media following than our entire team combined
- The flair and dribbling is an absolute joy to watch

Negative

- Goes down more than Lisa Ann acts like he's taken more shots to the face than her too
- Plays about half the season
- defensive contribution is shite unless motivated then it's actually pretty good
- if he doesn't have a game or training the next day he'll be out out.

Last edited:
Most of that is old news to Pep but will we sign him though? No
Plus

- Better than Phil and Grealish will ever be
- Scores and assists a lot
- Scores for Brazil at the same rate as R9 did and will surpass Pele as all time top scorer
- He probably has a bigger social media following than our entire team combined
- The flair and dribbling is an absolute joy to watch

Negative

- Goes down more than Lisa Ann acts like he's taken more to the face than her too
- Plays about half the season
- defensive contribution is shite unless motivated then it's actually pretty good
- if he doesn't have a game or training the next day he'll be out out.

saw on cityxtra when lewis was looking at his stats he actually presses more than sterling, and i wouldnt think sterling lacks in workrate

To be honest arguing here won't help. Neymar is a huge talent. Keeping the ego and tantrums out he can be a world beater. But all there has been is speculations. This isn't the first summer. I personally had invested myself too much in Messi two years ago that it made me immune to such big player rumours.
Better to not get too involved and just be Happy with what we've got.

This isn't a signing I really want, but Neymar is usually one of the hardest workers in PSGs forward line, and was at Barca as well.

I'm sure with our rotating squad the gametime would probably be managed as well, as it usually is.

He seems like he is thinking about the end of his career, going on a high with this world cup, and then pursuing some gaming career.

Hey if we can get the best final push from him, maybe we get the Neymar from his prime days for a year, I'm all for it now that I think about it, but he has to accept a huge wage cut. I imagine we pay psg some loan fee for him as well.

He is not someone who seems disruptive to the dressing room also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.