Neymar

Neymar is showing Mbappe levels so far this season. Showing how good he is when he is when he gives effort. Going to a farmer's league in France has impacted his on-field effort though for sure. However, Pep is one coach who I don't think Neymar will half ass for. They have both talked about their appreciation for the other in the past many times. He's a diver, yes but an absolute baller.

I think you’ll see the media attitude towards him change this season and the same for Mbappe. I’ve already seen today that Neymar is supposedly the ‘king’ of the PSG dressing room and Mbappe the diva.

It’ll prove just how much the media can mould some people’s perception of a brilliant, generational player. He’d be perfect for us and I wish the (slight) rumours were true.

Last edited:
Close this fucking nonsense thread
City are not even vaguely interested and the few people who are still on board this train should probably take a long hard look at themselves and maybe reassess their lives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.