Neymar

If he's beloved by his teammates he wouldn't fit in because ...why?
Different ethos with those in that dressing room, just my opinion mind; I get one could over analyse a character but I always get the feeling our dressing room is humble, which in turn promotes graft, again it is just opinion but when the chips are down do you want those who leave it all out there or someone, who for me, finds excuses??? Being liked doesn’t necessarily make a positive fit!

I don't think Neymar has ever caused disharmony in a locker room, not sure why he'd start at 30.

If anything, he's got an amazing track record of fitting in around other superstars. At Barcelona he became great friends with Messi and Suarez and then deferred to Mbappé at PSG and changed roles to accommodate Messi.

The fact the entire French press has taken Neymar's side over the darling prince of French football in this Mbappé thing says it all.
Who the fuck do you think turned MBappe into the monster he is today? The clique at PSG did their best to bully the kid when he joined from Monaco. Now he's rebelled and turned into a **** himself.

Now the Mbappe stuff is coming up, one thing that’s always stuck out to me with Messi is how much of a team player he seems to be with his teammates. His class on the pitch sticks out above most, especially for his ability and I’m not sure he gets the credit for it he should do.

Did he say WHY they were ont touch him? Coz the why matters.

Attitude, talent, cost, ownership at his current club.

Depending on which, condition make have changed
“Too much baggage” was what was quoted. What they mean by that I’ve no idea but Kidd apparently did say Pep is a huge fan of him as a footballing talent, the club and rest of the back room not so much. Will he join us? Who knows, do I believe what I was told? Yeh I’ve no reason to doubt him as I know he does do work for Kidd on a monthly basis. To be fair he told me this ages ago but I keep forgetting to post it, I saw him this week and he told me again as Neymar came up in conversation and it prompted me to post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.