Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
yayas trusty right foot said:
the goats backside said:
Absolutely gutted to lose Jongie. If we win the league this year the scum and fergie will fall apart. RM has not managed to get the big guns he wanted so i think we should have stuck with what we had

Mancini must know what he is doing..

There is a lot of sentimental stuff on here with De Jong but at the end of the day he has turned down a new contract..

He must be after top top money because i cannot remember any other player moaning that they not paid enough at City
You really think Milan are going to pay him more?

Galliani is taking the piss and trying to get him for £3million. £3million! The haggling continues, I hope City can get at least £6million for him but don't have too much hope.

'Uncle Fester' Galliani trying to run rings around our transfer negotiators..what a suprise, hope they for once show some backbone.

Can't believe the amount of posts saying Rodwell is better than NDJ.....what planet do you people live on???? NDJ is world class and we should be sad to see him go....Rodwell has achieved precisely sod all so far in his career and from what I've seen is a long way off providing the stability we need in the middle of the park...maybe in a couple of years he will be a star for City,but at the moment he worries me and we will struggle with Barry injured and NDJ sold......We need proven quality in such an Vital posistion....I hope RM has it in hand.

philiph20 said:
'Uncle Fester' Galliani trying to run rings around our transfer negotiators..what a suprise, hope they for once show some backbone.
TBH we did in January with Tevez, we told them to do one and look how much we benefited from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.