Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Shittest post I've ever read.

1- oasis sold out all tickets before any support bands were announced
2 - they could have sold out 20 nights as 2.6m people tried for tickets
3 - at that point they were biggest band on the planet
4- they sold out shows in Ireland and Scotland at same time

They are miles bigger than city.....because they are a band and people like many bands.

They always supported city through thin and thinner, playing the Maine road in 1996

OK then what are they averaging now for a show now compared to us? End of.

Nothing as they have split up but I guarantee if they announced a new show it would sell out in minutes at £70 a ticket

That's bloody brilliant. Once again......that "chancer" free loading on an Argentine team. HAS HE NO SHAME! They obviously hate him......

Obviously riding on the coat-tails of the club. No players actually want to see him, he's latched onto the club and are riding us to stardom......

Can't believe he's going to be on tour for the derby. It's like he has a job or something.

Please respond crmcfc
Just look at all those fans in the stands adoring him on the pictures you absolute tool!!

Haha.... Never met any of the Oasis lads but they were local working class lads who did well for themselves. Respect to them for this.
The same people who complain about them would be the same fuckers complaining if they were still in Burnage claiming jobseekers or whatever.

I never supported City because of Noel but one thing which did help me during the rough periods was having high profile lads who alot of people deem to be iconic and they were proud to be Blues.

More so Ricky Hatton for me personally as he was doing the same kind of sport as me at the time... To see another local lad, fighting in his prime who was also a Blue - made me proud to also be a Blue.

Obviously as I've aged and read more about the clubs history (thanks Gary James) I'm proud to be a Blue for many other reasons.

The club should build a "massive" statue pointing in the direction of the swamp with Liam Gallagher holding up two fingers... FUCK OFF

P6FgjdK.jpg

pehd78d.jpg

hEoZamg.jpg

5Olr4VK.jpg

I love you genius

More of a river plate man myself.

Sat next to the brothers years ago on a freezing night at Blackburn when we were shit and lost 2-0 (even David Batty scored against us) so to say they are just latching onto recent success is just wrong

Apparently he got a load of people back into Wembley after they'd left thinking gillingham had won (he'd left too mind!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.