Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Apparently he got a load of people back into Wembley after they'd left thinking gillingham had won (he'd left too mind!).

One of the Wembley officials got me back in. Nice lad, wouldn't mind meeting him again and buying him a pint.

Think there might be a bit of a flaw in your argument there.
Well I believe Noel is playing Scarborough (seriously), wonder if they can cope with the man that built Manchester City and 250,000 fans...

Well I believe Noel is playing Scarborough (seriously), wonder if they can cope with the man that built Manchester City and 250,000 fans...
But you're being dickish about it aren't you. Nobody is saying he built City, just pointing out that there will be supporters today who first got into us because of Oasis.
Now, over 20 years since they burst onto the scene he's still our most famous celebrity fan and still loves us as much now as he did then.

Recently! Epic versión
sung entirely by the public

Thank you so much Noel Gallagher!

Goodbye and we will see

Last edited:
I'm sure some of the people who moan about Noel Gallagher's prominence as a City fan also complain about City not being represented in the media. Some people will never be happy.

He's a genuine Blue who always speaks pretty well (and indeed accurately) about the club. If that annoys you then, well, I give up.

I'm sure some of the people who moan about Noel Gallagher's prominence as a City fan also complain about City not being represented in the media. Some people will never be happy.

He's a genuine Blue who always speaks pretty well (and indeed accurately) about the club. If that annoys you then, well, I give up.

Jealousy mate pure and simple! ''Why HIM and not ME!''

Nah he's a ****.

I like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.