North Stand Construction Discussion

I know Khaldoon, Soriano, Danny Wilson and the other directors aren't going to take any notice of me, but they need to change their minds and remove the hospitality section at the front of level 2.

Put more hospitality at the back of the stand. Expand or put more hospitality in other parts of the ground that will be vacated when fans move to the North stand.

It's 600 seats. You can fit 600 extra hospitality seats anywhere else in the stadium, including close to existing hospitality areas.

Please, give the fans those 600 seats back at the front of level 2, and allow us to make the whole stand, from the very front, to the hospitality seats at the back, a proper home end.

The FT score at the Emirates?
Stop it! This isn't a laughing matter. City fans have campaigned tirelessly for a proper home end ever since the North stand expansion was first mentioned years ago, only to find out now via the planning application hospitality seating is going to go at the front of level 2. To say there's a lot of angry, pissed off, and upset City fans is an understatement. Hopefully the club will reconsider what is proposed?

The hospitality area at the front of the bottom tier wouldn’t be the end of the world as long as the singing area is behind it. If we end up putting vocal fans on the bottom tier because of it it will be more of the same. Fans singing who can’t easily be heard so songs not spreading.
If it is I don't think it would be worth having a designated singing section there.

I think the issue with having it high up in the second tier for singing section would be getting the right people to move there. I'm in 115 now and just from the people around me and also my mates in SS lower the general impression I get is that they won't move into the gods.

I think the vast majority would just stay in 115 instead. Personally speaking I only want to be at the back of lower tier but I would consider the very front 10 rows of North stand 2 for flags/banners/displays but I won't go beyond that.

It could be a non starter mind you as if they don't put standing in all the end nobody will move if that is the case.

If it is I don't think it would be worth having a designated singing section there.

I think the issue with having it high up in the second tier for singing section would be getting the right people to move there. I'm in 115 now and just from the people around me and also my mates in SS lower the general impression I get is that they won't move into the gods.

I think the vast majority would just stay in 115 instead. Personally speaking I only want to be at the back of lower tier but I would consider the very front 10 rows of North stand 2 for flags/banners/displays but I won't go beyond that.

It could be a non starter mind you as if they don't put standing in all the end nobody will move if that is the case.

That's a very good point. People won't move from the current safe standing areas if there is no safe standing on NSL2.

Last edited:
Stop it! This isn't a laughing matter. City fans have campaigned tirelessly for a proper home end ever since the North stand expansion was first mentioned years ago, only to find out now via the planning application hospitality seating is going to go at the front of level 2. To say there's a lot of angry, pissed off, and upset City fans is an understatement. Hopefully the club will reconsider what is proposed?

It obviously wasn't a joke aimed at that. I saw a chance to have a dig at the current Arsenal result, that's all.

You have spent a good bit of time on it and you care a lot, good on you. Sorry if it is bad timing, but I'm not treating it as a laughing matter, as most of my posts on this probably suggest. It was a side remark on an ongoing simultaneous game.

Oh Ffs they scored twice while I wrote the response to that.

I was only winding you up.

How much is it to sit there though? Most people on an average wages/ a young lad who goes in ss3 can’t afford to sit there, so it’s not exactly ordinary seating. You all fuck off for your meals at half time as well

You don’t put that at the front of a home end.
Meals? You have to buy any food, same as anywhere else. Joes is just a free drink, and a program. I pay £1450

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.