North Stand Expansion

How will they actually move the cables across to the new support do you think? The tension on them must be incredible. Also, is the roof section unsupported as the cable end is moved from the mast to the tower?

Here is what I think, from what is available. Could be wrong, happy for others to correct me or expand on it. Looks to me like they will build a clamped cage, with new rod ties to the back corners of the tower/cage, to replace the old backstay cables. The frontstay cables will stay. The tension transfer will happen incrementally. (Kept it slow this time ;)). Whet the actual final format of that front cable plate is, no idea, just shown whatever in the final image to distinguish from existing.

1000018066.gif

In the bottom image, on the left you can see the new transfer rods to the back corners in orange. And the two steel columns either side in the drone photo, for bearings.

1000018067.jpg

We need more drone footage, keeps me sane after watching Southgate excuse of a fuck up and the legal shit we’re constantly fighting
I’m going in the morning so will be uploaded at some point of the day (Saturday).
I will also take a look at the women’s new bit .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.