North Stand Expansion

the original post I replied to said

So he's saying that I'm not a fan of a club that I've supported my entire life, and that I'm always looking for something to moan about when in reality city fans have plenty to moan about and the only reason I ever moan (which you could reword to campaign) is to help other fans.

He isn't 'simply disagreeing with my approach', he said something personal and got a response.
He can say what he likes he is an individual, you however are representing 1894 and need not respond in that manner, if at all

He can say what he likes he is an individual, you however are representing 1894 and need not respond in that manner, if at all
Well, to help get this thread back on track I'll take your advice and stop responding.

Your sincerely...
An individual trying to do his best for the wider fanbase.

I would be inclined to believe that, if, that wasnt the unwavering stance from day one.

I'm sorry, but all I see so far is a crusade for the sake of one. Whether it has any any merit, or raison d'etre, can't know. I can only go off what they say though.

Yes, the meeting they couldn't talk about, after a survey that 'yielded' exactly what they started out claiming, and arguing, that is now being turned into a 'fans vs club' division.

I'm sorry. I don't like it one bit. And I feel there is nothing bad in saying that.
Are you implying that there was no survey and 1894 fabricated it to back up their own preferred options and nobody else's? Or do you accept that the survey was real and the responses were real? Because if it's the latter then I don't see how you can even have the neck to post the bit I've underlined and bolded.

The simple fact is this - any stance taken up by 1894 is shaped by feedback from the fans

Everyone is an individual on here. Are you saying some posters have more right to say what they like than others? Seriously, is that a hill you want to die on?

@Manchester33 is one of the nicest people I've ever met and he's got a lot more patience with people than I have but everyone has a breaking point where they will bite back

Everyone is an individual on here. Are you saying some posters have more right to say what they like than others? Seriously, is that a hill you want to die on?

@Manchester33 is one of the nicest people I've ever met and he's got a lot more patience with people than I have but everyone has a breaking point where they will bite back
I responded to a guy emoji replying to someone who said he had sympathy to the cause until he called him a bootlicker
And I said he was correct , as simple as that u can't do that when your ina representative capacity , nothing more, nothing less

I responded to a guy emoji replying to someone who said he had sympathy to the cause until he called him a bootlicker
And I said he was correct , as simple as that u can't do that when your ina representative capacity , nothing more, nothing less
You implied that @Manchester33 had less right to speak to someone like that than someone who spoke to him like that. That's plain bollocks. He's as much right to speak how he wants on here as anyone. I'll also remind you that he's posting as an individual on here - just as everyone else is - and not in a representative capacity.

You implied that @Manchester33 had less right to speak to someone like that than someone who spoke to him like that. That's plain bollocks. He's as much right to speak how he wants on here as anyone else is. I'll also remind you that he's posting as an individual on here - just as everyone else is - and not in a representative capacity.
Derail the thread as you like, that's untrue. However, I won't engage any longer

Yep, sorry but you can't have it both ways. They're either representing the fans or speaking for themselves.

Wow, what's happened on the thread? It's become a bit fractious.

I think people need to calm down a bit. There's plenty of scope for discussion without people having a go at each other and getting agitated about the North stand expansion.

I can't reply now as I'm on a quick break in work.

Has the mock cladding gone up yet? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.